Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WORLDSTREAM | NL Dedicated Server Offer | Intel Xeon E3-1230v6 | From $58 p/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WORLDSTREAM | NL Dedicated Server Offer | Intel Xeon E3-1230v6 | From $58 p/mo

Worldstream_FrankWorldstream_Frank Member, Patron Provider

Worldsteam X LET

Worldstream utilizes self-owned data centers through sister company Greenhouse Datacenters, this autonomy guarantees your uplink speeds. We're upholding a network uptime of 99.99% with a 10 Tbit/s global network backbone. Enjoy uninterrupted low latency network connections to all parts of the world. As we're active in the hosting industry for over 15 years our engineers know exactly how to support your needs. Certified engineers that are happy to help you 24/7 all year round, with an average response time of 7 minutes.

I'd like to highlight the following lowend server: Intel Xeon E3-1230v6 processor, with two 500GB NVMe SSDs and 32GB RAM. For approximately $58 (our website lists in euros €52.99) per month. This server has a fixed configuration, no setup fee, and is live within two hours.

Find the offer right here.

Included

✔ 40 Gbit/s Anti-DDoS, with the ability to scale up.
✔ 1 Gbit/s network uplink with 100 TB traffic p/mo (upgradeable).
✔ 1 IP address: additional IPs requestable.
✔ Backed by a global network backbone of 10 Tbit/s.
✔ 24/7/365 support by certified engineers: we respond to all your questions within 7 minutes on average.
✔ Wide selection of Linux and Windows based operating systems.

Additional services

✔ Web hosting control panels cPanel and DirectAdmin. From €28 p/mo.
✔ S3 compatible Object Storage. From €110 p/mo.
✔ ThreadStone: cyber security scan from €11 p/mo.

Can I test the network quality?

✔ See Worldstream's route to your location via Looking Glass.
✔ Test the upload and download speed with this test file.
✔ The following IP address can be used to test latency: 185.182.195.76.

Nice to know

✔ You can use a wide range of payment methods (PayPal, Credit card, Bank transfer, BitPay, CoinGate and more).
✔ 15+ years’ knowledge of and experience with data centers, servers, and network management.
✔ Join our reseller-program for channel partners and affiliated business segments.
✔ Additional discount when you choose a quarterly (2%), bi-annually (4%), or yearly plan (6%).
✔ cPanel and DirectAdmin license available for an additional fee.

Not exactly what you were looking for? Check out our mix of fully customizable servers here and instantly deployed servers here.

How can we reach you? Send us a message at [email protected] or call us: +31 (0) 174 – 712 117.
Or reply to this thread and/or send me a PM. Whatever feels comfortable for you.

Thanked by 1ManofServer

Comments

• any plans on ddos-protection bigger than 100Gbps?
    possibly with option to pay independently, so its applied to all dedis on the same account instead of paying per server

• Worldstream_FrankWorldstream_Frank Member, Patron Provider

@treesmokah there are options for DDoS beyond 100 Gbit/s. Higher profiles have to applied customly, so that's the reason. As for having a DDoS profile applied to multiple servers, please contact our Sales department as they'll need to do this with a custom approach. Though I'm not sure if this is possible. Feel free to PM me if this is more convenient.