Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★★VPSCreed SSD VPS plan - SUPER HOT XMAS offer-Managed VPS at $5.49/mo - Only for 7 days★★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★★VPSCreed SSD VPS plan - SUPER HOT XMAS offer-Managed VPS at $5.49/mo - Only for 7 days★★

VPSCreed is an industry leader when it comes to reliable and high-performance premium VPS. Are you looking to move your website to a VPS as it has grown too big for Shared Hosting?
Use VPSCreed now and see the difference. With Free Managed Services, you will not feel the difference in support but surely you will see the difference in performance.

Before I go ahead with our announcement, and though VPSCreed requires no introduction, I would still like to give a short intro of ourselves for the WHT members who are still looking for that reliablility and perfomance in their VPS that they deserve.

In the Hosting industry, though there are thousands of providers who offer VPS, only a select few do provide the
enterprise level service that every single VPS owner deserves.

I'm glad to announce that VPSCreed has taken a great leap forward to join this Elite Club. Though our offerings and services match the level of these few providers, what will be the striking feature of our service is listed below.
A Free Management Contract with all our Services.
High Performance SSD Disks on RAID for lightning speed websites.
Daily Remote Backups for the safety of your data.

The Announcement:
We are proud to launch our SSD Based VPS Hosting Service.

Performance Benchmark for our German SSD Nodes:

Drive Performance of a VPS on a Averagely Loaded Node -

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync

16384+0 records in
16384+0 records out

1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 1.32489 s, 810 MB/s

Network Latency from Europe:

rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 13.055/13.855/15.343/1.057 ms

Network Latency from Central US:

rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 120.106/122.300/123.883/1.651 ms

Network Latency from Asia (India):

rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 145.844/147.295/150.357/1.808 ms

THE SUPER DEAL: (Valid Till 26th Dec)

[Use Coupon Code while ordering for EU SSD VPS: XMASVPS50]

=> 50% FLAT Recurring Discount on our Germany VPS Product Line except cPanel Managed Plans

[Use Coupon code while ordering for US VPS : XMASVPS50] + [Open a ticket after ordering for the FREE DOUBLE RAM UPGRADE]
=> 50% FLAT Recurring OFF + Double RAM Free Upgrade only on all USA OpenVZ plans

================================

Managed Linux SSD VPS [Germany]

SSD G L-0
Disk Space : 20 GB
Dedicated Ram : 1 GB
CPU Allocation : 2x Cores
Bandwidth : 500 GB
Price : $ 10.99
Price after Discount: $5.49/mo
ORDER

================================

Managed Linux VPS [USA]

SATA U L-0
Disk Space : 40 GB
Dedicated Ram : 1 GB
CPU Allocation : 2x Cores
Bandwidth : 500 GB
Price after Discount: $5.49/mo
ORDER in USA (+Double RAM)

Payment Methods : Paypal, Moneybookers, CCAvenue, Payza

Some Great VPSCreed Reviews:
WebHostingtalk
Other Reviews
Our Review Section

Sales: [email protected]
Support: [email protected]
You can also open a Ticket
Visit Our Website : www.vpscreed.com

Comments

• Well there's a shock, this offer appearing after yesterday shilling by @kuntal .

Could you elaborate on what makes you an 'industry leader' in reliable and high performance VPS please?

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • @Nekki - Yes we are providing reliable and high performance VPS.

• That's fantastic.

Does Full Management mean I can manage my VPS by ticket? What are you SLA's for this service?

• @ Nekki - 99.9% uptime guaranteed

• Do you have any offer on your cpanel VPS plans?
    I am interested to purchase cpanel VPS

• @hcreed said:
    @ Nekki - 99.9% uptime guaranteed

And as to my other question? What will you do as part of Free Management? Because I will drop the $6 to see what you'll do, so be upfront chappy.

• @hcreed Test IP for USA

• i have got unmanaged vps in their German location for months and it's quite good.

might be interested to tryout your managed server.

@hcreed is this discount for life or applying for first month only?

• @ lukesUbuntu --- Test IP USA - 204.12.241.220

Thanked by 1lukesUbuntu
  • @ Nekki:

Our free management contract covers the basic administration of your VPS/Dedicated with us. The detailed list is provided below -

1. Troubleshooting and resolving basic website errors like 404, 500, etc.

2. Troubleshooting and resolving issues related to basic web server services like Apache, Nginx, MySQL, DNS.

3. Any kind of cPanel control panel related errors.

4. Basic assistance in resolving errors related to other control panels like Kloxo, Zpanel, DirectAdmin, Webmin, etc.

5. One-time Basic Optimization of services like Apache, MySQL.

6. Installation and basic configuration of common applications, modules, etc. (Example - Any control panels, CSF, Percona, etc.)

** Any coding related issues of your website does not come under our free management contract

• @ madara313: First Up, Thanks for your positive comment.
    Yes this is a lifetime offer.

Thanked by 1madara313
  • @writ07: Yes, we have offers for cPanel VPS also.

• @hcreed Can you please offer me a 128 MB VPS plan? Other minimum specs I require are 5 GB Disk Space, 150 GB Bandwidth, 1 IPv4 Address. I can pre-pay a year :)

• What are the offers for CPanel VPS?

• ^ I'd like to know this as well. Do you also include website migration? That would be great.

• @ funkyblue - We can offer 30% lifetime off for Cpanel VPS

• @ agentwp - Yes we will do website migration.

• @WellGrounded - Please go for our SSD L 0 plan. We will offer you 50% life time discount.