Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ Cheap VPS recommendation?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap VPS recommendation?

I'm looking for some cheap vps recommendations to host a small Minecraft server (If that's possible)
Maybe something around 1$ per month? (I'm a student so can't really afford more ๐Ÿ˜…)
Thanks

Comments

• I donโ€™t think itโ€™s possible, unless your MC server is only for one or two people. MC servers are resource intensive so get your money ready.

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

How much ram do you need?

• baijobaijo Member

student is made for a reason :#

• I have many places where you can buy it for $1

• @BasToTheMax said:
    How much ram do you need?

Not much, maybe like 1Gb ram

• sandozsandoz Veteran

localhost = Cheap, effective, no costs.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • @Desite said:
    I have many places where you can buy it for $1

Could you link then please? ๐Ÿ™‚

• @sandoz said:
    localhost = Cheap, effective, no costs.

I don't feel comfortable handing out my ip address. Atleast even cheap vps have some sort of basic ddos protection that's the main reason I'm looking for one.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Unpopular opinion: Do you need to host a Minecraft server? $1/mo isn't a budget, it's a dream. Sorry.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2023

@markd

https://plox.host/minecraft?type=budget

My friends have used his hosting since before he even joined here, itโ€™s a quality service

• @MannDude said:
    Unpopular opinion: Do you need to host a Minecraft server? $1/mo isn't a budget, it's a dream. Sorry.

Sorry for not being specific enough. I only need one to act as a proxy /hub so when player authenticates they'll be connected to the main server (hosted on a mc hosting provider) via the vps (or something like that) as i constantly change main servers and don't want the players to always keep changing ip and ports everytime they connect to the server ๐Ÿ˜…

• @RealPCGamer101 said:
    I'm looking for some cheap vps recommendations to host a small Minecraft server (If that's possible)
    Maybe something around 1$ per month? (I'm a student so can't really afford more ๐Ÿ˜…)
    Thanks

try getting oracle cloud free trial. very difficult to get an ipv4 box for this price. you can try NAT VPS also but tricky to get one with enough resources.