Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

β€Ί Sorry for saying greencloudvps wasn't good after sales
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Sorry for saying greencloudvps wasn't good after sales

As it was the second time this issue had occurred and had caused me to lose a lot of traffic, I was very angry and felt that compensation was due to me, otherwise I would not have continued to post on the forum. I do take responsibility for this as I did not know how to check error logs and believed it was a VPS failure that warranted compensation. However, when the customer manager contacted me and said that no compensation would be given, I became even more angry (even though we had previously agreed to exchange the VPS and receive 15 days of compensation), which led me to post on the LowEndTalk forum. I would like to clarify that my post on the forum did not involve any "blackmail" as I had already closed the service ticket at the same time as posting (can check the timestamps). It was purely because I was unhappy. I apologize for any inconvenience caused and acknowledge that I did not consider my actions carefully enough.
1,Because I don't have the ability to troubleshoot, I just compare with other machines. I should improve my abilities instead of Posting complaints here.
2,It is wrong for me to interpret their kindness of replacing vps and giving 15 days as compensation for the failure of vps.
3,I have been using Greencloud for nearly 3 years (there were 4 vps before), and all of these were purchased from their vps. There is no so-called "extortion". My machine usage is very low, and I only use the most basic network programs. In my opinion, the difference between 2-core and 4-core CPUs is not significant. The root cause is that I am not satisfied with the previously agreed plan to replace the vps and extend the 15 day period with their after-sales personnel. Then their account manager arrived and said that there was no compensation under the terms of service, which caused me to post here due to the psychological gap.
Finally, I would like to say that the price and after-sales service of Lvyun are both very good, otherwise I wouldn't have bought so many vps

Comments

• Ok

Thanked by 1bdl
  • ralfralf Member
    edited March 2023

Why did you have to start a new thread for this? I thought the matter was already resolved when GC said you had 72 hours to back everything up and then they'd cancel and refund your services with them.

• bdlbdl Member
    edited March 2023

blah blah, a bit late as your Greencloud account has been cancelled.

accusing others of being slugs/shills doesn't line up with your apology above.

If unavailability of services are losing you a lot of money, perhaps 1) learn how to troubleshoot and manage your services or 2) pay someone that will. High availability comes at a cost, but is still more affordable these days.

• @ralf said:
    Why did you have to start a new thread for this? I thought the matter was already resolved when GC said you had 72 hours to back everything up and then they'd cancel and refund your services with them.

"Because there is no cheaper vps than this, I don't want to exchange them!"!

• bdlbdl Member

@ligoudan said:

@ralf said:

Writing a nice "review" won't win you any favours. I don't think the decision to stay is yours anymore :)

Thanked by 1emgh
  • ralfralf Member

@ligoudan said:

@ralf said:

Even though they are "only trying to deceive you" and make you "backup your data every minute"?

• @ralf said:

@ligoudan said:

@ralf said:

Even though they are "only trying to deceive you" and make you "backup your data every minute"?

Haha, just kidding. I actually backup it every day

• bdlbdl Member
    edited March 2023

@ralf said:

@ligoudan said:

@ralf said:

OP only wants comfort for their hurt heart.

Greencloud's support department right now when reviewing OP's account:

Thanked by 2ralf khalequzzaman
  • ralfralf Member

@ligoudan said:

@ralf said:

@ligoudan said:

@ralf said:

Enjoy your last 2 days of backing it up.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • dosaidosai Member

tldr?

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

So Is your account saved or will be cancelled after 72 hours ? πŸ‘€

• ralfralf Member

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3641655/#Comment_3641655

• @ligoudan said:

It would be more ideal for you to pay the cost for a different provider at this juncture. You have learnt the lesson of your perceived VPS failure twice - you don't need to learn it a third time.

Give each other a break.

• @ralf said:

@ligoudan said:

@ralf said:

@ligoudan said:

@ralf said:

Enjoy your last 2 days of backing it up.

@joshnsg said:

@ligoudan said:

It would be more ideal for you to pay the cost for a different provider at this juncture. You have learnt the lesson of your perceived VPS failure twice - you don't need to learn it a third time.

Give each other a break.

I've used all the others. They're too expensive

• ralfralf Member

@ligoudan said:
    I've used all the others. They're too expensive

Oh well. That's what you get for poking the bear.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @ligoudan said:

@ralf said:

If I was you, I'd be very very very ashamed and keep quiet for a long time. You've given the guys of GC a proper rant, and went on and on and on. When people gave their opinion, you turned against them as well.

And now, at the end of the story you're saying "I don't want to loose them because they are cheap" and "Just kidding I backup every day". Where is all your "I've spend loads of time into this" and "I want to get compensated" now? Idiot.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Why not do a proper apology on the other thread? You thought it would be easier on you in a new thread?

Thanked by 1haodo
  • foitinfoitin Member
    edited March 2023

Oh man.
    I was just joking about OP making a new version of the post I know I'm wrong, don't delete my machine! the other day and OP literally did so.

I only use the most basic network programs

that you lost millions off your customers? :)

Thanked by 2marian arda
  • emgemg Veteran

@Arkas said:
    Why not do a proper apology on the other thread? You thought it would be easier on you in a new thread?

I posted an update in the old thread. The update includes a link to this thread. For those who want to understand the drama in this thread, first read the drama in the old thread here:

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/185263/greencloudvps-had-a-bad-after-sale/

• ArkasArkas Moderator

There's nothing quite like forum drama,
    A virtual playground full of trauma.
    People bickering back and forth,
    Spreading rumors, starting wars.

It all starts with a tiny spark,
    Someone says something, ignites a dark.
    Soon enough, the flames are high,
    And everyone's caught up in the lie.

Keyboard warriors on the prowl,
    Throwing insults, acting foul.
    It's all so silly, yet so real,
    Emotions running high, people feel.

But in the end, what's it all for?
    A pointless battle, an endless war.
    Is it worth the stress and strife?
    To fight and argue, waste your life?

So let's all take a step back,
    And realize it's all just chat.
    We're all human, we all make mistakes,
    Let's forgive and move on for goodness' sake.

In the end, it's all just noise,
    We can choose to listen or ignore.
    Let's focus on what's truly great,
    And leave the drama at the forum's gate.

Brought to you by ChatGPT 4

Thanked by 1loay
  • emgemg Veteran
    edited March 2023

@dosai said:
    tldr?

@ligoudan was unhappy with GreenCloud, and started a revenge/extortion thread. The thread did not go as ligoudan expected as members pointed out reasonable expectations for ligoudan to troubleshoot an unmanaged VPS. After three pages of rude and insulting posts by ligoudan, GreenCloud (@NTDN) had enough. They refunded the balances on ligoudan's active accounts and gave ligoudan 72 hours to backup their data and clear out. It is all in that other thread:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/185263/greencloudvps-had-a-bad-after-sale/

At some point ligoudan realized that they had gone too far. Rather than apologize in the thread above, ligoudan started this thread. You can speculate on the motives: This new thread may be an attempt by ligoudan to hide from their rude comments in the other thread. It may also be a desperate attempt to salvage the canceled GreenCloud account to avoid the work of migration and higher anticipated costs from a comparable provider.

Was that a good "tldr"?

Thanked by 4dosai arda Void emgh
  • lol. after he gets kicked out he will open another thread saying gcvps is bad provider again.

Thanked by 2beanman109 bdl
  • hochthocht Member

@ligoudan @NDTN Could you please tell me where your servers are located? I will buy them when they are back in stock.

• bdlbdl Member

@hocht said:
    @ligoudan @NDTN Could you please tell me where your servers are located? I will buy them when they are back in stock.

in a datacenter

• beanman109beanman109 Member
    edited March 2023

https://countingdownto.com/?c=4652201 - In case anyone wants a live countdown until @NDTN closes @ligoudan account.

Thanked by 3bdl kasodk loay

@ralf said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3641655/#Comment_3641655

I thought if he got any option to say sorry & get account back ! 😁

@beanman109 said:
    https://countingdownto.com/?c=4652201 - In case anyone wants a live countdown until @NDTN closes @ligoudan account.

So, basically @ligoudan will be kicked out from Osaka ! I can't visualize it !

• @beanman109 said: https://countingdownto.com/?c=4652201 - In case anyone wants a live countdown until @NDTN closes @ligoudan account.

Look at the day. April 1.

Thanked by 1kasodk