Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Contabo Issues after maintenance
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Contabo Issues after maintenance

We have one VPS at Contabo in their St. Louis US datacenter. This server was down on March 23rd as they performed some type of maintenance.

Ever since then, performance has been horrible. The VPS has had extended outages of at least 30 minutes 3 or 4 times since then. And it's only been 5 days.

Anybody else noticing this? Is it just the St. Louis datacenter?

Comments

• We are experiencing a disruption in St. Louis Data Center. Once we will find out the reason, we will provide an update and provide an ETA. We’re sorry for the inconvenience. Next update 19:30 CET.

Estimated duration
    180 minutes

https://contabo-status.com

• Looks to be a network issue. I can access the VPS through VNC, but can't ping the gateway.

• @sparek said: We have one VPS at Contabo in their St. Louis US datacenter.

I am having the same issue as you the last 5 days with my St. Louis VPS. Contabo tech support has completely ignored my support requests since then so I'm currently searching for a new provider.

• Looks like it's fixed?