Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any small and cheap shared hosting plan for personal websites?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any small and cheap shared hosting plan for personal websites?

Just need a very small shared hosting for some of my personal projects.

At least 5G space (prefer 10G)
More than 50G monthly bandwidth.
Prefer DirectedAdmin but cPanel is accepted.
As many addon domain/MySQL as possible. At least 10, prefer unlimited.
PHP and SSL certificates available.

I need a solid stable provider. I hate to move the server every few months.

Max budget $5/y.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Comments

• @Greyhound said:

Max budget $5/y.

the budget and your request are contradictory

• @Greyhound said: I need a solid stable provider. I hate to move the server every few months.

Hmm, i think you are asking a lot here, especially with only 5usd a year budget. Good luck with that.

Thanked by 1hyperblast
  • @hyperblast said:

@Greyhound said:

Max budget $5/y.

the budget and your request are contradictory

I can reduce the space if 5G is too much (really?) I believe 50G monthly bandwidth is reasonable as most of the share hosting offers a few hundred or even 1T bandwidth. But in case to reduce the spec, I can reduce to 20G.

The only request is the addon features as I don't want to remove one project before adding another. But I don't think those addon features affect the cost.

• @Greyhound said: At least 5G space

https://www.infinityfree.net/

Disclaimer: Never used or tested, if anything happened i will not be liable for recommending them.

• @sreekanth850 said:

@Greyhound said: At least 5G space

https://www.infinityfree.net/

Disclaimer: Never used or tested, if anything happened i will not be liable for recommending them.

Thanks but I don't want to go with the free options.

• emghemgh Member

Is it an AI profile picture?

I may be wrong but it certainly seems someone is continously creating these accounts with AI profile pics and posting generic threads

I've seen like 5-6 o these so far

This may be an exception, hard to tell these days

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • @emgh said:

I may be wrong but it certainly seems someone is continously creating these accounts with AI profile pics and posting generic threads

I'm a 9-year old account...

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@Greyhound said:

@emgh said:

Is the picture AI? Just for reference

• @emgh said:

I'm a 9-year old account...> @emgh said:

@Greyhound said:

@emgh said:

Is the picture AI? Just for reference

I've no idea. Just got the picture from Google. But the picture was available for many years. So, not sure if the AI was so common in the past years.

• Speaking of AI:

"I'm sorry, but based on your requirements, it is highly unlikely to find a hosting provider that offers a plan for $5 per year that meets your needs.

A shared hosting plan with 5-10GB disk space, 50GB monthly bandwidth, unlimited addon domains and MySQL databases, PHP and SSL certificates, and a reliable provider would cost significantly more than $5 per year.

You may need to consider increasing your budget or adjusting your requirements to find a suitable hosting plan."

Thanked by 2t0m gemexe
  • VoidVoid Member
    edited March 2023

@Greyhound said:

Max budget $5/y.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/5462/donate-1-to-charity-get-1-year-free-hosting#latest

• @hyperblast said:
    Speaking of AI:

"I'm sorry, but based on your requirements, it is highly unlikely to find a hosting provider that offers a plan for $5 per year that meets your needs.

A shared hosting plan with 5-10GB disk space, 50GB monthly bandwidth, unlimited addon domains and MySQL databases, PHP and SSL certificates, and a reliable provider would cost significantly more than $5 per year.

You may need to consider increasing your budget or adjusting your requirements to find a suitable hosting plan."

Thanks but I found one with my specs. Just one more buck a year. So, it's $6. I'd like to have a try. Hope they'll be solid.

• febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited March 2023

@hyperblast said:
    Speaking of AI:

At least 12-15 USD a year would be good enough.

• @Greyhound said:

@hyperblast said:
    Speaking of AI:

Thanks but I found one with my specs. Just one more buck a year. So, it's $6. I'd like to have a try. Hope they'll be solid.

will you share what you found for 6$/y

• @jmaxwell said:

@Greyhound said:

Max budget $5/y.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/5462/donate-1-to-charity-get-1-year-free-hosting#latest

I just think it's not worth to pay a lot for some of my very small projects. I have enough money to pay for servers for the other projects. So, thanks but I don't need that.

• @febryanvaldo said:

@hyperblast said:
    Speaking of AI:

At least 12-15 USD a year would be good enough.

I found many from range $8 to 12. They provide large bandwidth like 1T which I don't need so much. So, I tried to reduce the bandwidth to see if there will be any cheaper options.

• GreyhoundGreyhound Member
    edited March 2023

@hyperblast said:

@Greyhound said:

@hyperblast said:
    Speaking of AI:

Not sure if the outside link is allowed but yes here you go. https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1893337

Mod please delete the link if it's now allowed.

• VoidVoid Member

@Greyhound said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Greyhound said:

Max budget $5/y.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

I just think it's not worth to pay a lot for some of my very small projects. I have enough money to pay for servers for the other projects. So, thanks but I don't need that.

Oh my bad. It is £5/yr instead of your budget $5/yr.

• emghemgh Member

@Greyhound said:

@hyperblast said:

@Greyhound said:

@hyperblast said:
    Speaking of AI:

Not sure if the outside link is allowed but yes here you go. https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1893337

Mod please delete the link if it's now allowed.

I love the stock photos and whois protected domain lol

• bastabbastab Member, Host Rep

@Greyhound if you are still finding then i can provide at 6$ For first Year.

US Location for Directadmin
    If need in India then it will be 10$/Year

Bastab : )

Thanked by 1Greyhound
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

lolwut

PM me if you want hosting, OP. I can provide your requests for $6/yr recurring.

• emghemgh Member

As said:

@emgh said: I love the stock photos and whois protected domain lol

Anyone could see that they were going down within 2 weeks lol

• As seen here it's the stable part of your request that's incompatible with your budget lol. How important are these personal projects to you?

• rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

The problem is that with such a budget no one will be able to provide you with reliable and decent services. The cost of a cPanel account, for example, is about $0.5 per month, if I'm not mistaken :) I can remember that onedollarhosting existed without ANY support, but I think they have already closed down due to problems with their business model. I suggest you find something for at least $15 a year, even if you only use HTML, if you want something reliable.

• 1q11q1 Member
    edited April 2023
  • tenjitenji Member

@Greyhound
    In offers section there is this :
    [NL] DirectAdmin Hosting/Resellers | LiteSpeed | SSL | CloudLinux| DDoS Protection - EASTER SALE
    6€ yearly. It is still available.

• alt_alt_ Member
    edited April 2023

Try IONOS deploy for free. You can deploy from GitHub and use Cloudflare to modify host header for custom domain. They have php and node installed.