Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

---EASTER DEALS--- NEW INVENTORY, NEW DEALS, EXCELLENT PRICING, FANTASTIC SUPPORT! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

---EASTER DEALS--- NEW INVENTORY, NEW DEALS, EXCELLENT PRICING, FANTASTIC SUPPORT!

Comments

• LET’S GO! AMAZING EASTER KVM VPS DEALS BY RACKNERD!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@dragonballz2k said:
    could you double my bandwidth for this easter sale order
    for order: 4460986285

Howdy @dragonballz2k -- appreciate the order :)

We've doubled your bandwidth.

@suut said:

LET’S GO! AMAZING EASTER KVM VPS DEALS BY RACKNERD!

<3 LOVE THE ENERGY!

@suut said:
    Is there a replenishment plan for San Jose and Los Angeles?

Great question @suut -- we're in the process of turning up additional inventory in San Jose, as part of our growth all rackspace is sold out in San Jose, so we're awaiting facilities to provision additional rackspace, power, and such. Hardware is on site :)

As for LA, space both in 530 W. 6th St and 707 Wilshire is physically exhausted (growth is at an all time high). Additional capacity is being added in 707 Wilshire to help support our growth. If in the mean time you need something on the west coast, please do reach out and I may be able to work some magic.

You can reach me via e-mail [email protected]

• umzumz Member

LET’S GO! AMAZING EASTER KVM VPS DEALS BY RACKNERD!

Thanked by 1dustinc

@sh97 said:
    So the party begins! Good luck with the sales!

Appreciate you and the support! We've been doing very well as a company, and our growth has been incredible. I'm personally proud of what we've all been able to do together.

@colwick said:
    Great new deal!
    Looking for double the bandwidth.
    Order Number: 6885399216
    Thanks.

Hi @colwick -- glad to see you taking advantage of this amazing deal. We've doubled your bandwidth.

As always, if you need anything you can count on us to be here.

@hocht said:
    I missed a free vps :'( And no APAC vps to buy :s

Ouch! It's never too late though, we always provide giveaways -- so stay active and you might just win one :)

@Ganonk said:

@cold said:
    still no ipv6 support on all locations?

LosAngeles only :)

This is correct, Los Angeles does support native IPv6. Just open a support ticket and we'll allocate up to 100 IPv6 addresses free of charge.

@cold said:

@Ganonk said:

@cold said:

well he said 2 3 years back that he will add to more locations ipv6...so it was just a lie...

Ouch! Did I? If so, I sincerely apologize.

The good news is that we've certainly expanded a lot since then. I should also mention that native IPv6 to this day has low visibility/interest, and in efforts to deliver amazing pricing, and performance we're selective on where we go live. Rest assured, we're committed to growth and providing more of what the community and customers demand. We'll get there 🙌

Thanked by 1Ganonk

@bruh21 said:

@cold said:

@Ganonk said:

@cold said:

well he said 2 3 years back that he will add to more locations ipv6...so it was just a lie...

He can only move as fast as colocrossing
    Which is probably not at all since I doubt they’ll ever have v6 at this rate

ColoCrossing has been a valuable and awesome partner of RackNerd -- it is true that ColoCrossing to this date lacks IPv6, and while it may seem depressing, I can sincerely say IPv6 still has a long way to go. We can all stay positive, and work towards it though 👊

@2pm said:
    Love free egg, not free vps ;)

Hahahhaha, I totally get it, and I like it. Nice and creative :)

@niknar1900 said:
    Invoice #609366
    Order id: RACKN230327-3422-80193
    Double bandwidth please

Hi @niknar1900 - we appreciate your order! Thank You for trusting RackNerd with your business.

We've doubled your bandwidth.

Thanked by 1niknar1900

@amaalex said:
    @dustinc
    Double bandwidth please for Order Number: 9540136673

Hi @amaalex - Thank You for doing business with RackNerd!

Bandwidth has been doubled 😘

Thanked by 1amaalex

@ytyabc said:
    Will San Jose and Los Angeles locations be available soon?

Hi @ytyabc - Thank You for inquiring :)

Both locations remain sold out, though we're working on replenishing inventory. In San Jose our new inventory has arrived and is fully built, we're simply awaiting power and cabinet provisioning :)

Los Angeles is also in the works.

If you happen to need something in either location, we should be able to make something work. Just send me an e-mail [email protected]

@Gwen said:
    Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Order: 9103378104
    Invoice: #6100555
    Thanks!

Hi @Gwen -- love to see it! Thank You for trusting RackNerd with your business.

We've doubled your bandwidth allocation.

@DanielNU said:
    Order Number: 7696621290

Thanks!

Hi @DanielNU -- Thank You for working with us!

Bandwidth has been doubled.

@victorm said:
    Hi @dustinc ... I am existing customer with Racknerd. Looking for a Linux VPS with NVME SSD and preferably a high frequency CPU. Please, could you guide me to the right offer. - Victor Moody.

Hi @victorm -- We appreciate your business and are happy to see your continued growth. We can put together a custom deal for you, AMD + NVMe along with aggressive pricing. Get in touch with your resource requirements, i,e RAM, Storage, Bandwidth, etc. [email protected] and I'll be sure to take care of you.

• Great new deal!
    Invoice #6016933
    Hostnameracknerd-48c0c4

Thanks.

• Great new deal!
    Invoice #6016933
    Hostname racknerd-48c0c4

Thanks.

• @MrEd said:

@victorm said:
    Hi @dustinc ... I am existing customer with Racknerd. Looking for a Linux VPS with NVME SSD and preferably a high frequency CPU. Please, could you guide me to the right offer. - Victor Moody.

I would suggest to look into Ryzen KVM line. These have NVME and Ryzen CPUs.

Aff link - Direct link

Hi MrEd, thanks for your help :)

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • MrEdMrEd Member

@victorm said:

@MrEd said:

@victorm said:

I would suggest to look into Ryzen KVM line. These have NVME and Ryzen CPUs.

Aff link - Direct link

Hi MrEd, thanks for your help :)

Personally I have the 1.5GB and 2.5GB Ryzen servers. They are super fast! ;)

• i hope i win the giveaway :p

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • LinuxDetLinuxDet Member
    edited March 2023

When will you have IPv6 at other locations? It is something i am not the only one who wishes to have apparently.

Thanked by 1darkimmortal
  • Waiting for apac vps offers

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • order: 9375041172
    Looking for double the bandwidth
    Thanks!

• LET’S GO! AMAZING EASTER KVM VPS DEALS BY RACKNERD!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Let's say, for some reason, I mess up the operating system packages. Can I re-provision the instance using some self-help portal? Or would I need to contact the customer service?

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@goliath0090 said:
    Let's say, for some reason, I mess up the operating system packages. Can I re-provision the instance using some self-help portal? Or would I need to contact the customer service?

Their is a provision in control panel you can re-install OS as many times you want.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Recommended, very good, I want to buy, but there are already two, I suggest that everyone who buys it change to a key pair to log in, when I was a novice, I was always exhausted by others.

Thanked by 1dustinc