Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Service Transfer] Decentec colo server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Service Transfer] Decentec colo server

jason5545jason5545 Member
edited March 2023 in Service Transfers

I have an HP DL160 Gen6 server that I want to sell at a very reasonable price.

It has dual Intel X5675 CPUs and 126GB of RAM. It also has four 2TB WD enterprise-grade hard drives. One of them has SMART errors but I have ordered a replacement.

This server is ideal for anyone who needs a powerful machine for web hosting, gaming, data processing, or any other demanding task.

The server is currently colocated at Dacentec

Dacentec is one of the most reliable data centers in the US. The colocation fee includes power consumption, bandwidth, IP addresses, remote management, etc.

You can take over my colocation contract with Dacentec for just $40. If you prefer me to replace the faulty drive before transferring the ownership, it will cost you $50. That’s a one-time fee for transferring the ownership of the server to you. After that, you will pay Dacentec directly for their colocation service.

I recommend keeping the server at Dacentec because they offer excellent service and support. However, if you want to move the server elsewhere. Please note that Dacentec will charge you $100 for shipping it out of their facility.

I’m selling my server because I need a more affordable solution

I have enjoyed using this server for a long time and it has served me well. However, I have decided to switch to a different option that suits my budget better. This means that you can get this amazing server at a fraction of its original price.

This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants a powerful and reliable machine without breaking the bank.

This is a limited-time offer that won’t last long. If you’re interested. Please send me a private message as soon as possible. I accept PayPal payments only.

Comments

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

So $90 for transfer and drive replacement?

And how much does collocation cost?

Thanked by 1fluffernutter
  • no, $40 for the server without the drive replacement. if you want a drive replacement just an additional 10 bucks equal $50.
    the colo fee is $45 per month.

@Radi said:

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

@Radi said:

$40 pm for this service.

• The bandwidth with they is unlimited?

• @lala_th said:
    The bandwidth with they is unlimited?

10TB/Month

• Sold to @vb2005