Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kuroit | KVM VPS | £1 Per 1GB RAM | Tampa - Dallas - Phoenix USA - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kuroit | KVM VPS | £1 Per 1GB RAM | Tampa - Dallas - Phoenix USA

2»

Comments

• kuroitkuroit Member, Host Rep

@dav848 said:
    hi,
    It's been almost a week, I still haven't been able to use vps. The support department is almost unresponsive, maybe you can handle it here faster.
    Or consider a refund please

Hello, refund processed, please check.
    After two migrations and nth number of reinstalls, and over half an hour on live chat with you, if it still doesn't work for you, I'm not sure what else we can do.

Thank you for using our services :)

@tenpera said:
    I wanted to get one, but with all these negative comments, I'd rather stay away unless some improvement shows further down the road.

Sure, please take your time and learn more about us.

Thanked by 1dav848
  • @tenpera said:
    I wanted to get one, but with all these negative comments, I'd rather stay away unless some improvement shows further down the road.

to be honest UK locations was very good ,especially network was satisfying
    BUT i was struggling with "access denied" and "server refused our key" time to time(already tried every think that i found on internet)
    and support team couldn't fix issue for me

• kuroitkuroit Member, Host Rep

@dav848 said:

@tenpera said:

to be honest UK locations was very good ,especially network was satisfying
    BUT i was struggling with "access denied" and "server refused our key" time to time(already tried every think that i found on internet)
    and support team couldn't fix issue for me

Yes, we offer really good network in UK and plan to cover 2-3 more locations within UK only.
    As far as I'm aware, you were provided with working SSH on live chat and it was confirmed by our support agent too. However we cant help much with your SSH keys not working for you.