Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NL KVM VPS needed for replacement
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NL KVM VPS needed for replacement

Hello,

I need a replacement for one of my VMs that I got from a provider. The specs are as follows:

• 4 vCores
  • 16GB DDR4 Memory
  • 120GB NVMe/SATA SSD
  • 4TB Bandwidth (1 Gbps)
  • Located in Amsterdam, NL
  • Priced at USD 7.99 / month

I understand that it may be difficult to find a replacement at this price point, so I am looking for specs that are at least as good as these:

• 4 vCores
  • 8GB DDR4 Memory
  • 80GB NVMe/SATA SSD
  • 2TB Bandwidth (1 Gbps)
  • Located in NL (anywhere in EU is acceptable, but I need to check the ping first)

My budget is USD 7.99 per month. I found an offer from HostVDS that is very close to my needs, but I would like to see if there are better offers available here.

Also, I have EU VMs from the following providers and would prefer to use another:

• Webhorizon
  • Advinservers
  • Liteserver
  • Naranja.tech

Regards.

Comments

• @pedagang said:
    https://greenkvm.com/

but 60 gb ssd

60 GB is too low for my usage, but thank you for your recommendation.

• loayloay Member
    edited March 2023

netcup RS 1000 root server, you can get one with the one year contract for ~88€ with its vouchers. You can use one of the affiliate in my signature to get the three free months.

I have also posted a yabs for them and for php-friends which also have very good offers.

• loayloay Member

netcup RS 1000 G9.5
    4 dedicated cores, 8 GB RAM, 160 GB Disk Space, 120 TB traffic (€9.81/month/yearly contract. tax included)

• I would look at Contabo or Dyjix

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Server-factory.com they are good

Thanked by 1loay
  • georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

We can assist you with that, but please note that our server located in Amsterdam is running on Hypervisor VmWare.

We can also help you in Germany

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Also wishosting.com is there @exception0x876

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • kp93kp93 Member

server-factory is good, also in the same DC as of LiteServer

• edited March 2023

4 cores at that pricing is hard to match...
    Increase your budget a bit or decrease the specs and go with SpectraIP https://spectraip.net/vps/

• @loay said:
    netcup

@concept said:
    I would look at Contabo or Dyjix

Unfortunately, DE location is not preferred since its ping higher than NL from my location. Thank you.

@ManishPant said:
    Server-factory.com they are good

This is good. Added to my list. Thank you.

@georgedatacenter said:
    We can assist you with that, but please note that our server located in Amsterdam is running on Hypervisor VmWare.

Hi, no problem as long I can run docker on it. Will PM you.

@danielcardosopt said:
    4 cores at that pricing is hard to match...
    Increase your budget a bit or decrease the specs and go with SpectraIP https://spectraip.net/vps/

Yes, I understand. But it is possible though.

• kuroitkuroit Member, Host Rep

Happy to match your requested spec & pricing! ;)

NL Looking Glass: https://nl.lg.kuroit.com/

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • @kuroit said:
    Happy to match your requested spec & pricing! ;)

NL Looking Glass: https://nl.lg.kuroit.com/

Will consider in the future.

I decided to take the offer from CrownCloud. Thank you and good day everyone. :smile:

Thanked by 1SpeedBus
  • @Dazzle said:
    I decided to take the offer from CrownCloud. Thank you and good day everyone. :smile:

Crowncloud is great too. :)

Thanked by 1SpeedBus
  • Those specs look like advinservers. What's the reason you moved?

• Check out my current service transfer for my 16GB Host hatch server on an AMD Epic machine. Maybe it's interesting for you.

• DazzleDazzle Member
    edited March 2023

@varwww said:
    Those specs look like advinservers. What's the reason you moved?

Yes, it is.

Because of recent event, my VPS is offline for 3 days (already online now) and they said had problem with upstream provider. I checked the log on the panel and shows the VM had been turned off (I assume it is turned off from their side).

Waited for 2 days, and then asking the update on the case. And next day, voila my VM can be started. Been worry because neighboor IP is resolving to ping, mine is down at that time.

I might let it expire in the next period.

@nobizzle said:
    Check out my current service transfer for my 16GB Host hatch server on an AMD Epic machine. Maybe it's interesting for you.

Got message from Hosthatch too, I forgot to put them on the list. I already have a NL VM from them.

Thanked by 1varwww
  • Have you checked out xTom/V.PS NL Storage VPS?