Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hazi.ro down!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hazi.ro down!

Hope they fix'it soon!

Comments

• By down, you mean services? Cuz the sites seems up to me

• @Kendim4chii said:
    Hope they fix'it soon!

Thanked by 1bdl
  • calm down. provider is equally frustrated about this.

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@cybertech said:
    calm down. provider is equally frustrated about this.

I don't know if you're being ironic or not, but yes, I'm really frustrated because I'm losing my reputation that I've worked on for the last two years and a good part of my clients for a problem whose cause is still unknown and obviously, I can't solve it until I figure out what its source is.

• coldcold Member

it's almost spring! can't freeze anymore, now its something else, he doesn't know what

• VoidVoid Member

@FlorinMarian said:

@cybertech said:

I don't know if you're being ironic or not, but yes, I'm really frustrated because I'm losing my reputation that I've worked on for the last two years and a good part of my clients for a problem whose cause is still unknown and obviously, I can't solve it until I figure out what its source is.

Have you considered hosting your main website elsewhere instead of your own servers ?

• LeviLevi Member

@FlorinMarian said:

@cybertech said:

No offense intended, just an opinion:

hazi.ro is taken as a joke, not real service suitable for production. So few days of downtime should not impact your clientele. Just like it was with hostsolutions - everyone knows for what they signed up.

Take your time, find professional who can help you.

Thanked by 2adly cybertech