Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any reviews on Servacus colocation services ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any reviews on Servacus colocation services ?

edited March 2023 in Providers

Hey everyone,

I'm interested in using Servacus for my server colocation needs, but before I make a decision, I wanted to hear from others who have used their services.
Specifically, I'm curious about their colocation facilities and the quality of their services.

Has anyone used Servacus for colocation before? How was the experience? Did you find their services reliable and secure? Were their prices reasonable, and did you feel like you got good value for your money?

I'm also interested in hearing about their support team and how responsive they are to customers' needs. Have you had any issues with their customer support? How quickly were they able to resolve any issues that arose?

Any feedback or reviews on Servacus and their colocation services would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time!

_Thibaut

Comments

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

Hey @UnderscoreThibaut we use there DC for our Customers ,

there support is very Slow , but there Network is Great!

Free path net + Custom Intergration for WHMCS so your customers get access to path via there client portal , if you want a detailed discussion about them happy to have a direct chat with you about them

Thanked by 1dedimark
  • Hi,

I have used servacus.co.uk and I would not recommend these.

I have left a review over at TrustPilot

Used these for a short period of time.

• My server there has been down for 2 days. I can't contact them

• My server is down atm. I have raised a ticket, but my previous experience with their supoort is bad. My more than 35 days old ticket is still unanswered. So NOT RECOMMENDED.

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

@rockerof87 said:
    My server is down atm. I have raised a ticket, but my previous experience with their supoort is bad. My more than 35 days old ticket is still unanswered. So NOT RECOMMENDED.

there tickets are a Joke at replying to, we use discord when we need something , do you have there Disc?

• hostarishostaris Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2023

Personally we use Servacus in our Kettering location, and the service is really there!

There hasn’t been any issues for the past 3 months. I do know that the customer service is not good by any means but if you get Liam’s Discord he will reply pretty quick (usually within 10 minutes pretty much 16/7). In my time with their billing tickets I noticed that if you want a response in a timely manner it’s best to create or bump your ticket between the hours of 9AM-1PM UK time Monday - Friday.

• @Jasonhyperhost said:

@rockerof87 said:
    My server is down atm. I have raised a ticket, but my previous experience with their supoort is bad. My more than 35 days old ticket is still unanswered. So NOT RECOMMENDED.

there tickets are a Joke at replying to, we use discord when we need something , do you have there Disc?

No. I dont have their discord.

• @hostaris said:
    Personally we use Servacus in our Kettering location, and the service is really there!

There hasn’t been any issues for the past 3 months. I do know that the customer service is not good by any means but if you get Liam’s Discord he will reply pretty quick (usually within 10 minutes pretty much 16/7). In my time with their billing tickets I noticed that if you want a response in a timely manner it’s best to create or bump your ticket between the hours of 9AM-1PM UK time Monday - Friday.

Alright. I'll bump my ticket. Thanks for the tips.

• @inspirenethost said:
    Hi,

I have used servacus.co.uk and I would not recommend these.

I have left a review over at TrustPilot

Used these for a short period of time.

Not to mention, they've also renamed their Trustpilot page, I assume in an attempt to get it away from their brand.

I don't know if you're open to recommendations however we chose @Jack_SBE and it's been nothing but fantastic.

Thanked by 1Jack_SBE
  • Yes they are fraud company, I already losed my clients and support will never get. client loses over 2 years of hard work data. now is blaming and may be file case against me because of this shit company servacus.

never go with such fker guys. userless devil of my life.

• HypereHypere Member

We're working on launching some co-location plans somewhat similar to Servacus' pricing, albeit in a less sketchy office building 'dc' (They'll be based out of Central London with DDoS Protection provided in-line, as opposed to GRE)

Watch this space ;)

• No, never ever.

Don't trap for their bit cheap price list. Once you rack there, it's worst nightmare. No support, only ticket and they reply between 9am to 5pm only and on their own will after hrs and hrs. For anything urgent, they charge £75 per incident. Also, they try to keep your hardware and once if you can physically reach there, they return your hardware.

Look like they are part time hoster providing colo in their office space without any proper datacenter.

setup 5/10
    support 0/10
    network 5/10
    price 7/10

• neobenedictneobenedict Member
    edited July 2023

They aren't hosted in a proper datacenter, but a rented office building with a leased line, with the window kept open to keep the servers cool. Minimal security and probably no fire suppression or air conditioning.

The fact they renamed their trustpilot page and removed their office address from google (deleting all the google reviews in the process) should tell you what you need to know.

I'd pay a little more to host in a proper datacenter with proper service. Zare and Voxility are both excellent in my experience. Yes, it's not going to be the cheapest option, but you get what you pay for, and if I'm holding tens of thousands of £ of hardware with someone I want it to be a reputable company in a secure building, not some office anyone could break into.

• HypereHypere Member

@neobenedict said:
    They aren't hosted in a proper datacenter, but a rented office building with a leased line, with the window kept open to keep the servers cool. Minimal security and probably no fire suppression or air conditioning.

The fact they renamed their trustpilot page and removed their office address from google (deleting all the google reviews in the process) should tell you what you need to know.

I'd pay a little more to host in a proper datacenter with proper service. Zare and Voxility are both excellent in my experience. Yes, it's not going to be the cheapest option, but you get what you pay for, and if I'm holding tens of thousands of £ of hardware with someone I want it to be a reputable company in a secure building, not some office anyone could break into.

I've been in their 'DC", no visible fire suppression, it depends what you're looking for in all honesty, if its a server from 1980's that you dont care about, sure.

For anything that you need to be online to a reasonable standard, look around, they're not that cheap, compared to other options, looking at their pricing it's around 45GBP for a 1U server, 60-70GBP would get you co-location at a provider in an actual DC.

• Does anyone know Liam discord id?

• vbavba Member

Their support is very slow

• DamoHGDamoHG Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2023

I had a full rack at Servacus for close to 6 months. I dropped off my equipment and met Liam, he was very friendly and helpful. Their support tickets do sometimes take a long time to get a reply, the best bet is to contact him direct via Discord but even then sometimes it was several days to get a reply, maybe he was not working.

This did worry me at times thinking if something bad happens would I be offline for X days and that played a role in the decision to move, luckily in the 6 months I only had one issue and it was resolved within the hour. They also had an issue with what to me looked like a DDoS attack, for several weeks we and other providers had close to 30% packet loss almost world wide, they are using Path.net but I noticed they where leaking their BT IP if you did a traceroute out, once this was fixed the issue went away and I have been monitoring their network since (2-3 months) and there hasn't been any issues (other than Path.net known for going offline every now and again).

Overall I would give them 4/5 they need to work on offering better support. I likely will use them again but it will be just for the Path.net DDoS protection for game servers.As for price they are cheap and if you want bulk power they can go cheaper than £50/amp.

• VextroVextro Member
    edited July 2023

A word of warning about the guy running this. In 2018ish he was on another forum advertising an older project, XenoPanel. It was meant to be a game panel, though hardly functioned. Passwords were stored in plain text for the longest time, too.

"Staff" were apparently just kids offered free pizza (which he apparently also never paid up on) in return for spamming established hosts to instead look into his panel.

After an update was promised to fix all the issues, which kept getting delayed, while selling lifetime licenses, the project went completely dead.

Prior to that (2016 iirc), though, he ran another hosting company. FrostBiteHosting. They advertised fully owned hardware along with a custom panel (Which I'm fairly sure was the base for XenoPanel - It also barely worked). Turns out it wasn't fully owned hardware, because he was just reselling Nocix/DataShack/WholeSaleInternet.

The game dedicated servers he offered never came with root access, but with the panel installed instead. The consensus was that it was just a shared dedicated server which you could create your own servers on - which is also why they were painfully slow.

The site eventually went dead randomly, along with everyone's services. I'm pretty sure at some point he was threatening anyone charging back after the site and services went down with lawyers.

The cherry on top? He was also banned from the above forum for compromising other accounts.

The entire story is way longer, and obviously this was some years ago, so he might have changed, but I wouldn't go anywhere near his companies - especially not with my own hardware.

No idea if I can link the threads here so I won't, but if you look up his LTD's and google the names you'll probably come across the threads - the majority of them are still up by the looks of it.