Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Live Streaming + Own Video Hosting solution
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Live Streaming + Own Video Hosting solution

Hello Everyone.

I was wondering if anyone here can help me out. I have a client who was using YouTube for streaming but now they want to have their own setup. (Because YouTube is giving issues with multiple videos).

So this client is a news channel. They don't need to have 24x7 streaming but few talk shows needs to be streamed live. And then recorded video needs to be hosted on the platform. I understand the server end requirement. Previously it was Streaming via YouTube and embedded to their site (WordPress). I know how to do host videos and stream them online.

But what needs to be done to stream live (i.e. talk shows) directly to the website using their video equipment. They have the equipment (In the premises capable of recording and streaming). But I am not seeing any plugin or tools that can be connected with WordPress to do that. Anyone has ever done something like that??

If you can point me in the right direction, that be great.

Thanks

Comments