Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for monthly VPS to relay VPN traffic monthly
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for monthly VPS to relay VPN traffic monthly

darkkissdarkkiss Member
edited March 2023 in Requests

Hi, I need a server with clean IP in Iran Firewall (as you know for recent things happening in Iran, they have something similar to China GFW. By clean IP, I mean stable ping and low jitter and good upload speed from my network in Iran to your IP) and want to relay my VPN traffic to my destination servers. The server won't do any heavy loads so 1-2 cores and 1-2 GB ram are enough. I prefer a 1Gbps or more network speed and prefer unlimited traffic per month (open to other offers for 5TB+ per month).

So, Iran is limiting upload speed to a lot of foreign IP addresses and they are also interrupting the connection to those IPs by doing some techniques. One I found is you can ping the IP and it's fine, but no TCP connection is established to that IP, Or if you can connect via TCP, the ping and jitter is very spikey.

I have to test these parameters on the server before I buy it (it won't take more than 10-15 minutes).

Thanked by 1rany

Comments

• uppppp

• Up again, still looking..

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited March 2023

Providers aren't informed when governments start blocking their IPs. What works for you today may not work tomorrow, and that's no fault of the provider when access to their network is limited to certain regions through poor infrastructure and/or government censorship methods. That fact, along with the fact that your country is under trade sanctions from a lot of the world may make this difficult for you.

From what I understand, Iran doesn't deploy a single method of censorship and seemingly changes what methods they use to restrict your access to the free and open internet frequently.

I wish you luck, because the situation you're in, but you may be hard pressed to really find what you're looking for.

Thanked by 2Calin darkkiss
  • Yea I understand these. But when everyone else thinks like this, we can't get access to free internet so easily, I know the government is trying everything they can to limit our access to free internet, but we need help from outside of our country as well to make it through these difficult times. I wish more people come to understand that they need to help us. The issue is they didn't block everything, they blocked some certain IP ranges in Iran FW because they were running VPN (without any obfuscation or any protection against DPI or FW, more like amateurs and new users getting those IP addresses blocked), but they limited access to a wide range of foreign IPs. An example would be someone running a web server on foreign IP that is not blocked in Iran. It is still accessible but has a lower speed and close to 0 upload speed to those IPs. These idiots think they can do this and send noise and interrupt the connection to IPs other than their Whitelist (which I don't think is completely operational yet), so you have a lot of ping and jitter spikes and limited download/upload speed. This is not the whole case because this limitation is only happening on some ISPs and mostly on mobile networks (which is used widely here).

One way to bypass it is to buy a domestic server and then relay traffic to the foreign server. This is what I do not want to do because of security issues. They can easily find us (even if they don't understand what packets are going through that server), and they can also limit the methods we use because they limited everyone to use their own servers, so they can collect data and limit them (the best case scenario). Also, they will charge a lot of money for their poor servers.

Another way is to use a foreign server with clean IP in Iran FW to relay traffic to other servers. this way with the right configuration has very low odds to get detected and flagged as a VPN server and getting limited or blocked in Iran FW.

• Up....

• @trewq said: Things Everyone Hates and Things We Do Not Allow
    Bumping threads because you're impatient.

Thanked by 1darkkiss
  • @darkkiss said:
    Yea I understand these. But when everyone else thinks like this, we can't get access to free internet so easily, I know the government is trying everything they can to limit our access to free internet, but we need help from outside of our country as well to make it through these difficult times. I wish more people come to understand that they need to help us. The issue is they didn't block everything, they blocked some certain IP ranges in Iran FW because they were running VPN (without any obfuscation or any protection against DPI or FW, more like amateurs and new users getting those IP addresses blocked), but they limited access to a wide range of foreign IPs. An example would be someone running a web server on foreign IP that is not blocked in Iran. It is still accessible but has a lower speed and close to 0 upload speed to those IPs. These idiots think they can do this and send noise and interrupt the connection to IPs other than their Whitelist (which I don't think is completely operational yet), so you have a lot of ping and jitter spikes and limited download/upload speed. This is not the whole case because this limitation is only happening on some ISPs and mostly on mobile networks (which is used widely here).

One way to bypass it is to buy a domestic server and then relay traffic to the foreign server. This is what I do not want to do because of security issues. They can easily find us (even if they don't understand what packets are going through that server), and they can also limit the methods we use because they limited everyone to use their own servers, so they can collect data and limit them (the best case scenario). Also, they will charge a lot of money for their poor servers.

Another way is to use a foreign server with clean IP in Iran FW to relay traffic to other servers. this way with the right configuration has very low odds to get detected and flagged as a VPN server and getting limited or blocked in Iran FW.

So basically you need a less famous provider with some bandwidth, why bother posting here when nobody really understands how the Iran FW works? You can simply get a server in the offer section and try, and move on if that one is not good enough.

Does Cloudflare work in Iran? If so it’s possible to relay traffic to Cloudflare before connecting to the real proxy server.

Thanked by 1darkkiss
  • VoidVoid Member

Lots of providers offer money back for 24h/7 days/14 days and so on. Sign up and and try one by one and find out the one that works best for you. No provider has access to your Iran FW rules so none can guarantee any “clean IP”.

Thanked by 1darkkiss
  • @darkkiss said:
    uppppp

@darkkiss said:
    Up again, still looking..

@darkkiss said:
    Up....

• @Kousaka said:
    Does Cloudflare work in Iran? If so it’s possible to relay traffic to Cloudflare before connecting to the real proxy server.

Cloudflare works but has limitation and blockage in Iran side. Works on some ISP and might not work on some.

• @jmaxwell said:
    Lots of providers offer money back for 24h/7 days/14 days and so on. Sign up and and try one by one and find out the one that works best for you. No provider has access to your Iran FW rules so none can guarantee any “clean IP”.

I have to ask them. Thank you. Yea at the end its me which have to connect from behind the Iran FW and need to test.

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

Get satellite internet.