Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for dedicated windows server provider advice for 25 or so concurrent RDP users - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for dedicated windows server provider advice for 25 or so concurrent RDP users

2»

Comments

• lonealonea Member, Host Rep

@Tamerax said: I would absolutely opt for the higher and guaranteed bandwidths.

Guaranteed bandwidth in Canada for cheap? Fairytale :p

Thanked by 1mxmla
  • buddermilchbuddermilch Member
    edited March 2023

@Tamerax said:
    I didn't mean it in a "i don't want to spend that much" way. I meant that I think I saw comparable server configurations for less based on links other people provide.

I understand and I did not mean to offend you. Prices from big players are often justified. You can get a cheaper machine but it almost always come with a downside. Be it worse peering, worse support etc.

It now boils down to how cirtical your infrastructure is. What happens when your server goes offline in the morning and 30 employees wait two hours because you cant reach support. What happens in the afternoon when there is congestion and people have a hard time connecting to the machine. Let alone the frustration of the employees. This all costs you additional money only because you thought a cheaper machine fits well enough. In your case I assume its somewhat critical that people can do their work on office hours. Thats also the reason why a lot of big companies host their stuff in their own facility with IT at hand.

Thanked by 1Tamerax
  • Check out parksidetech.com. We have about 15 rdp users. It’s VM and fully managed so it’s great having the back support.

Thanked by 1Tamerax
  • vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

We can provide it for you in Seattle! Contact us! And we'll offer you the best price!
    Especially you can try this assembly:

CPU - DUAL SILVER 4116 (24×2.1GHZ)
    RAM - 128GB DDR4
    DRIVE - 2X1TB SSD
    PORT - 1×10 GBPS

Also you can check out our dedicated servers in US: https://vsys.host/dedicated-servers-usa