Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★★★★★ [NL] PREMIUM COLO SPECIAL - FIRST MONTH FOR FREE !!! - 10Gbps UPLINK, 25TB TRAFFIC ★★★★★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★★★★★ [NL] PREMIUM COLO SPECIAL - FIRST MONTH FOR FREE !!! - 10Gbps UPLINK, 25TB TRAFFIC ★★★★★

VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

HostSlim can offer you very afforable colocation offers in our NL datacenter. All the rack units are instant setup!

UPDATE: We have an amazing deal on our 1U colocation offers! Instead of 55 EUR we lowered the price to 29EUR/m! ALSO YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FIRST MONTH FOR FREE!!!

We also offer DDOS-Filtering which comes automatically with the colocation plan.

1U COLO – FREE SETUP - Single server (1 Unit space)
          Power: 0.29EUR/kwh
          Port speed: 1Gbps dedicated (10G also possible)
          24/7 remote hands: *Optional*
          Business hours RH: 30 euro / 20 min
          Traffic: 25.000GB/month Included!
          24/7 access card: FREE
          KVM access: *OPTIONAL through remote hands request*
          IPv4: 2 IPv4 addresses included
          IPv6: 16 IPv6 addresses included
          Reverse DNS: FREE
          Our team is 24/7 at your service!
          10 free remote hands a month!
          Free announcing of your PI or own ip's or your ASN

Benefits:
          Extra power usage possible (with ups, green, N+1 power).
          Port speed: 2x1Gbps port (to redundant Juniper core switch).
          Free bandwidth: 25TB premium bandwidth!
          Free installation service. Sent your server with UPS/Fedex/DHL and we put it online for free.
          24x7x365 Monitoring

Clients with their own IP space can have their address space mounted FREE of charge
         NO CONTRACTS!

=======ORDER HERE=======

Price: only €29 per month!
Delivery time: Instant setup! - Click to order!

=======ORDER HERE=======
Request a free quote: [email protected]

Prices are excluding 21% VAT (companies outside the European Union or companies within the European Union who provide there company name + vat number are VAT/TAX free).

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact our sales department [email protected] or add us on Skype: hostslimeu

***** WANT TO ORDER? *****
For questions or if you want to place an order:
Please email us at: [email protected] or open a ticket via our website.

For 1U colo order, click here.

Optional features:
1x100Mbps unmetered port: €50 per month
2nd or more access cards: €25 deposit + €5 euro monthly
OWN IPv4 and IPv6 blocks: for prices please contact our sales department.

Plenty of Payment options:
- Bank transfer
- Creditcard
- Cash-Ticket
- Click and Buy
- DIRECTebanking/Sofortbanking
- GiroPay
- iDeal
- Maestro
- Mister Cash
- BitCoin (BTC)

Why choose us?
- 24/7 support.
- Fast servers.
- 99,99% uptime.
- Professional and very fast support.
- motivated and friendly staff.
- Pay online with paypal and be instant online!
- HostSlim is A FindMyHost EDITORS' CHOICE AWARD WINNER

SLA (Service Level Agreement)
All servers are unmanaged. We have 24x7 staff available through phone, email and live chat. We offer remote hands, OS reinstalls and KVM access.

Network & Datacenter
Datacenter: HostSlim (NL)
Ping & Traceroute IP: 103.214.4.4
OWN NETWORK: AS207083
LG: http://lg.hostslim.nl/

Thanked by 1treesmokah

Comments

• LG down.

back on topic, Hostslim are good guys.

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@treesmokah said:
    LG down.

Thanks! Yes I saw as well, engineer is working on it.

Thanked by 1treesmokah
  • @VPSSLIM said:

@treesmokah said:
    LG down.

Just making sure, do you guys still have Datapacket/Datacamp in the mix?

@treesmokah said:

@VPSSLIM said:

@treesmokah said:
    LG down.

Just making sure, do you guys still have Datapacket/Datacamp in the mix?

Yessir!

Thanked by 1treesmokah
  • rattlecattlerattlecattle Member
    edited March 2023

Hi, When selecting annual payment term the price shows
    29 EUR for a year with a "€ 631.00 EUR Price Override Recurring Discount "

@rattlecattle said:

That should not be right. Thanks for the heads up @ adjusted!

• @rattlecattle said:

@VPSSLIM:

Ah, still the same problem as I experienced and reported in September. Was the problem present all the time or did it come back after you deleted the ticket that I used to mention it?

Yes, that is sarcasm. But not sarcasm: Still waiting for you to finally, after over 5 months, receive the promised IPv6 addresses. After the initial ticket for it (that you've deleted) and a mention that it was delayed by that move that should have been finalized on the 1st, a new ticket requesting them hasn't been answered yet, although I received an automated update "We apologize for the long response time in your case. We have escalated your ticket to the highest priority in the queue. You should be receiving a reply within 24 hours.". That was almost 5 days ago.

@Calypso said:

@rattlecattle said:

@VPSSLIM:

Ah, still the same problem as I experienced and reported in September. Was the problem present all the time or did it come back after you deleted the ticket that I used to mention it?

Yes, that is sarcasm. But not sarcasm: Still waiting for you to finally, after over 5 months, receive the promised IPv6 addresses. After the initial ticket for it (that you've deleted) and a mention that it was delayed by that move that should have been finalized on the 1st, a new ticket requesting them hasn't been answered yet, although I received an automated update "We apologize for the long response time in your case. We have escalated your ticket to the highest priority in the queue. You should be receiving a reply within 24 hours.". That was almost 5 days ago.

LET is not our support system. I see your ticket is in progress and your IPv6 request is being handled.

• @VPSSLIM said:

@Calypso said:

@rattlecattle said:

@VPSSLIM:

LET is not our support system. I see your ticket is in progress and your IPv6 request is being handled.

No, LET is not your support system. But apparantly the only way to get your attention after over 5 months.

Why don't you give the same reaction (not support system) to @rattlecattle? That is a supportquestion too. Maybe because you know your support system and the way you treat support asks for customers to mention it here...

@Calypso said:

@VPSSLIM said:

@Calypso said:

@rattlecattle said:

@VPSSLIM:

No, LET is not your support system. But apparantly the only way to get your attention after over 5 months.

Why don't you give the same reaction (not support system) to @rattlecattle? That is a supportquestion too. Maybe because you know your support system and the way you treat support asks for customers to mention it here...

Rattle is no customer of ours so he can not open a ticket. You can and have and it being handled. I am going to close this discussion with you here since you've already been hostile on other posts of us demanding attention. My colleagues are busy with your ticket. Apparently you are not happy with our services for months but you are still with us... which I am happy about of course so we must be doing something good.

• CalypsoCalypso Member
    edited March 2023

@VPSSLIM said:
    Rattle is no customer of ours so he can not open a ticket. You can and have and it being handled.

Reaction only followed after posting here. In local times:
    14:15: my reaction on LET
    14:22: your reaction on LET
    14:24: a reaction to my ticket

That's no coincidence.

Another small detail: when you fill in your contact page as a non-customer, a ticket is automatically created. So a non-customer can create tickets in your system.

Apparently you are not happy with our services for months but you are still with us... which I am happy about of course so we must be doing something good.

Well, if you've paid for a year, leaving after a few months isn't really an option I think. And doing something good? Maybe; up to know I have gathered a lot of frustrations during the past 5 months about how your company works (not delivering what is promised in an offer, randomly deleting support tickets, not reacting to support tickets, etc. Let alone the way how the datacenter move went). No, LET is not your support system, but LET is a forum to exchange experiences. So I share mine.

You have almost 7 months left to prove that you can do better; up to now it has been very disappointing when it comes to support. And you may call it hostile against you in a few posts, and usually I'm definitely not that way, so the reason must be your service.

What I mean? I've mentioned to you several times that your offer is incorrect: you don't have or provide access cards. You didn't provide an included access card when this offer was for Almere, and from what you've told me there is a different system (no access cards) in the new DC. So why are you still mentioning access cards? I think that's exemplary of how is being dealt with customers and their feedback/questions.

I am going to close this discussion with you here since you've already been hostile on other posts of us demanding attention.

LOL... After 5 months I still don't fully have what has been promised; a few mentiones here of that isn't demanding that much of attention. If it does though, you'd have invested that attention to ticket handling, of the 8 tickets I've created in those 5 months, about half of them wouldn't have excisted.

And I'm only aware of 2 other threads (beside this one) that I've reacted to regarding your services... and to say that they were very hostile...

Thanked by 1maverick
  • @Calypso said: Why don't you give the same reaction (not support system) to @rattlecattle? That is a supportquestion too. Maybe because you know your support system and the way you treat support asks for customers to mention it here...

Yes I'm not a customer of VPSSLIM or affiliated with them in any way. The issue about annual pricing wasn't a support question, more of a heads up in good faith. I'm not a customer of VPSSLIM, can't comment about service quality.