Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS for VPN with High Bandwidth & Fast Connectivity
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS for VPN with High Bandwidth & Fast Connectivity

hyena56hyena56 Member
edited February 2023 in Help

So, we are hosting a Public VPN company which is powered by Ads for profits

It's OpenVPN to be exact, Dedicated Servers are not an option for us since we need to serve a lot clients. Which the server are setupped to be 500 (maximum) per instance

So is there any provider who can offer the following:

• 2GB RAM (which is our minimum)
  • Disk doesn't matter, connectivity matters
  • 20TB Bandwidth on Minimum
  • EU or US preferrably

And we are looking for atleast a 100 instances with it (can be more, if clients get large)

Before we are on Hetzner which they offer 20TB per instance but seems to experience problem with them these days. Have looked to NetCup which offers 80TB per instance but the 6 month billing is ah uhm uhm 😅

Budget per instance is $5 or less than

Thank you ♥️

Comments

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

What was the problem with Hetzner ? :)

• @Abd said:
    What was the problem with Hetzner ? :)

Well I think its their mitigation, since when requests are coming they are flagging it as a fraud requests maybe due to my websocket script

Thanked by 1Abd
  • RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@hyena56 said: 20TB Bandwidth on Minimum

Unless you go with the really big ones, 20TB of traffic is going to cost more than $5 ;-)

• @RickBakkr said:

Unless you go with the really big ones, 20TB of traffic is going to cost more than $5 ;-)

Yeah, I know. But PHP-Friends already send me an offer, and I think it will be great since they're a big provider

• @hyena56 said:

@RickBakkr said:

Yeah, I know. But PHP-Friends already send me an offer, and I think it will be great since they're a big provider

do tell what was the offer?

• vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Host Rep

@hyena56

We can offer the following:

2 Cores
    2 GB RAM
    1 IP

for $7 with a one-time order for 100 instances