Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please ask your friends a question.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Please ask your friends a question.

Our company recently planned to add two new servers, requiring 40 cpu and not less than 3Ghz, 128G RAM, 2t hard disk and also have two 1000M network ports and usb3 interface. The total budget is $14,402 for two servers.
But I'm really not sure about the pricing of the current solutions on the market, please help me!

Comments

• nocloudnocloud Member
    edited February 2023

@Refill said:

Our company recently planned to add two new servers, requiring 40 cpu and not less than 3Ghz, 128G RAM, 2t hard disk and also have two 1000M network ports and usb3 interface. The total budget is $14,402 for two servers.
    But I'm really not sure about the pricing of the current solutions on the market, please help me!

Are you talking about purchasing your own hardware and colocating in a data center, hiring a couple of dedicated servers from a reputable host, or purchasing and hosting at your own premises?

Or is the question purely asking about what type of server hardware etc, for example AMD vs Intel?

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Once you've acquired the hardware is there a preferred city/state you wish to colocate?

Get in touch [email protected] and I can personally help quote out a configuration, custom built that matches your needs. We procure hardware locally, directly through a distributor.

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

I can help you with either renting or buying.

Dallas and New York City are available.

Toss me a PM or email [email protected]