Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the cheapest VPS with a GPU ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What is the cheapest VPS with a GPU ?

Just curious to know what exists out there

Either for a desktop with hardware encoding streaming
or a vps that just compresses video streams
or something that can run AI tasks like stablediffusion, GPT-J, Bloom model or face detection/object detection algorithms

Comments

• TrKTrK Member
    edited February 2023

Tensordock @lentro

Crunchbits @crunchbits for dedis

• @TrK said:
    Tensordock @lentro

Crunchbits @crunchbits for dedis

TensorDock works great.

• vast.ai is pretty cheap

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2023

Hello! Apologies for the late reply in this thread. I'm Jonathan from TensorDock and I would love to help you find what you're looking for.

Our marketplace machines combine independent hosts with our cloud to allow for the cheapest, yet reliable GPUs.

If you're looking to run Stable Diffusion we already have a tutorial posted here: https://docs.tensordock.com/marketplace/running-stable-diffusion-in-docker. I would personally recommend a quick read if you're interested.

We also allow hardware encoding streaming or anything else that you would find yourself working on, on any of our GPUs.

Deploy from as low as $0.415/hr for A6000s, and 3090s for $0.215/hr all around the world, along with other GPUs that better suit your needs. We also offer a variety of templates, Tensorflow, Ubuntu, you name it. Although, for windows, we would need to authorize and provision a machine for you when requested. Automatic windows deployments will come soon!

Let me know if you're interested and I can start you up with some free credits to try us out!

• zagolezagole Member
    edited April 2023

[spam links] for cheap servers with a GPU

Mod edit (angstrom): deleted