Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage VPS Deal Starting @ 5$/mo with Double RAM & CPU Core Offer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage VPS Deal Starting @ 5$/mo with Double RAM & CPU Core Offer

sk99sk99 Member
edited February 2023 in Offers

Hi Everyone
We @Theultrahost have started a new DC @ india location and providing Storage KVM VPS Deals starting @ 5$/mo.
Mention your order id with code DOUBLEIT and get double ram & CPU. Offer valid for first few orders

Plan 1:
Storage VPS S @ 5$/mo
2 Core CPU
4 GB RAM
1 TB SAS Storage
Unmetered Bandwidth @100MBPS(Working with ISP and Soon upgrading it to 1GBPS).

Order Link: https://dashboard.theultrahost.com/store/cloud-vps-server

Plan2

Storage VPS L @ 6.67$/mo
4 Core CPU
8 GB RAM
1TB SAS Storage
Unmetered Bandwidth @100MBPS

Order Link: https://dashboard.theultrahost.com/store/cloud-vps-server

Do let us know if we can make any further improvements. Cheers:)
Test IP: 103.152.62.97

Thanked by 188xrzs

Comments

• Sorry I cannot open the link?

• Congrats on your first post, any more details about CPU and test IP?

Btw, seems that Patron Provider tag is now available to pirated WHMCS user?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@sk99 said: We @Theultrahost have started a new DC @ india location

Just to be clear, when you say "started", do you mean you're renting/colocating at a new location in India, in an existing DC, or do you literally mean you started/built your own DC?

Also, where in India?

I don't see details of your DC, or the other DCs you use, being mentioned anywhere on your website.

• Can only pay annually?

• @DP said:

@sk99 said: We @Theultrahost have started a new DC @ india location

Just to be clear, when you say "started", do you mean you're renting/colocating at a new location in India, in an existing DC, or do you literally mean you started/built your own DC?

Also, where in India?

I don't see details of your DC, or the other DCs you use, being mentioned anywhere on your website.

@Evan_H said:
    Congrats on your first post, any more details about CPU and test IP?

Btw, seems that Patron Provider tag is now available to pirated WHMCS user?

we have purchased the license but there is some issue going with whmcs server end with verifying our server ip , we are in touch with their support and trying to rectify it asap

• sk99sk99 Member
    edited February 2023

From last 2 years we were colocating a dc from new delhi but recently we have started our small scale data center at Hamirpur location.Test IP : 103.152.62.97

• Anyone please tell me, am I the only one who cannot open the links in the post?

• warmingforgwarmingforg Member
    edited February 2023

Only annually, no PayPal. Can you provide monthly billing?

• Sorry we are currently only providing annual plans . you can go with our minimum plan

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@sk99 said:
    From last 2 years we were colocating a dc from new delhi but recently we have started our small scale data center at Hamirpur location.Test IP : 103.152.62.97

Do you have more details to share about your DC?

Usually, when someone owns or operates a DC, they'd want to sell/promote it.

• Basically we have recently finished setting up our small scale infrastructure and now have started promoting our services on various platforms from january

• I can't convince myself to trust this one, Something smells fishy!

Thanked by 2Egyarmy Void
  • do a monthly billing cycle
    or annual payment via PayPal

fix whmcs issue before posting

• Is “DOUBLEIT” the promo code? Seems promo code not found.
    And does the double resource promo also apply to 8core 24 GB plan? So it will become 16core 48GB?

• This smells like wooden racks in one of the rooms of the house.
    At least thats how I translate "small scale DC".

Prove me wrong, share a picture.

Thanked by 2foitin Egyarmy
  • I have registered an account to buy, but when I saw that only credit cards are supported but not PayPal, I closed the website

Thanked by 1gumnos
  • When walking through the order process, it asks me to choose my domain, giving options for ① registering a new one, ② transferring a domain from an existing host, or ③ use an existing domain (letting me update nameservers), but that last option to use an existing domain only allows for L2 domains (e.g. "example.com"), not for subdomains (e.g. "testultrahost.example.com"), complaining that "the domain you entered is not valid". I imagine it would also balk if you tried to register something like "example.co.uk"

Figured I'd share my experience in case anybody else intended to try this off a subdomain rather than dedicating a L2 domain to the task.

• @gumnos said:
    When walking through the order process, it asks me to choose my domain, giving options for ① registering a new one, ② transferring a domain from an existing host, or ③ use an existing domain (letting me update nameservers), but that last option to use an existing domain only allows for L2 domains (e.g. "example.com"), not for subdomains (e.g. "testultrahost.example.com"), complaining that "the domain you entered is not valid". I imagine it would also balk if you tried to register something like "example.co.uk"

Figured I'd share my experience in case anybody else intended to try this off a subdomain rather than dedicating a L2 domain to the task.

Ah, actually VPS has no relevance with domain. Just type in a fake domain is fine.

• Is it already dead ?

Also @sk99 if you are an Indian company can you provide your GST reg number ?

• 🚩 Brand new provider, annual only payment
    🚩 Unlicensed WHMCS that doesn't even work, via EC2 proxy
    🚩 Test IP doesn't respond to ICMP

Summerhost season starting early this year

Thanked by 1Egyarmy
  • @sk99 If you are not fake and since you seem to be an Indian company, if you provide monthly billing option with UPI as a payment method, I will surely buy your Storage VPS S plan