Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there any good provider (USA west coast) ? 10gbps unmetered
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is there any good provider (USA west coast) ? 10gbps unmetered

Hi guys, can u share good providers(sales staffs)

We're looking for Dedicated server
1. 10Gbps Unmetered
2. Guranted and dedicated
3. West coast of USA
4. Reasonable(discount) price / If share good price, we can discuss 2PCS
5. Good communication(with messenger or mobile)

Comments

• Japan region providers, also welcome :)

• Reliablesite.net of @MrRadic

• edited February 2023

ReliableSite has some dedis in LA. 10Gbps Unmetered addon will cost $600 USD.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/184540/ultimate-dedicated-server-deals-thread-4#latest

Clouvider also has some stuff in AZ: https://www.clouvider.com/10gbps-dedicated-servers/

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • I would look at Psychz or ReliableSite @MrRadic

Thanked by 2MrRadic tamura
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

I can recommend ReliableSite for LA.

@tamura said:

You're not going to get phone or IM support in most cases. Some providers have live chat on their website.

Thanked by 2MrRadic tamura
  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

Thanks for all the mentions. I have 500G+ unused dedicated unused capacity in Los Angeles. Let me know what you need.

Thanked by 1HalfEatenPie
  • HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited February 2023

@MrRadic said:
    Thanks for all the mentions. I have 500G+ unused dedicated unused capacity in Los Angeles. Let me know what you need.

Can I get a dedicated server with 5x 100G uplink unmetered?

It's for uhh....

Internet por.... I mean Netflix in RAW format.

(This is not a serious request. Just... I wish I had that at home haha)

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • @BingoBongo said:
    Reliablesite.net of @MrRadic

I'll check Thanks friend

• @CyberneticTitan said:
    ReliableSite has some dedis in LA. 10Gbps Unmetered addon will cost $600 USD.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/184540/ultimate-dedicated-server-deals-thread-4#latest

Clouvider also has some stuff in AZ: https://www.clouvider.com/10gbps-dedicated-servers/

Ill compare! thanks for your opinion

• @MrRadic said:

We need 10Gbps only, or 1Gbps X 20(but it is not good option)

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

Psychz will be the cheapest, $200/month for 10G Unmetered in Los Angeles. They don't have necessarily great communication and can be slow, but they have a phone where you can call in.

• @Advin said:
    Psychz will be the cheapest, $200/month for 10G Unmetered in Los Angeles. They don't have necessarily great communication and can be slow, but they have a phone where you can call in.

Is there provider of ID in this community?

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2023

@tamura said:

@Advin said:

Hi,

Please see here:

In all seriousness, they are okay. I had two servers with them, both were supposed to be “dedicated” 1G port. First one was great and a good price so I ordered another. It was doing like 200 megabit max and their support initially did not believe me and then finally tried to fix it but as i remember it was painful as hell. Never called them though so maybe that would help

Thanked by 1bluehairminerboy
  • @bruh21 said:

@tamura said:

@Advin said:

Hi,

Please see here:

In all seriousness, they are okay. I had two servers with them, both were supposed to be “dedicated” 1G port. First one was great and a good price so I ordered another. It was doing like 200 megabit max and their support initially did not believe me and then finally tried to fix it but as i remember it was painful as hell. Never called them though so maybe that would help

I mean is there user ID on lowendtalkr of manager? I want to discuss directly

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@tamura said:

@bruh21 said:

@tamura said:

@Advin said:

Hi,

Please see here:

I mean is there user ID on lowendtalkr of manager? I want to discuss directly

I believe @PhotonVPS is associated with psychz but i doubt you can get a hold of anyone with psychz on here.

• PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider

What type of system specs are you looking for?

• @PureVoltage said:

1. 10Gbps Unmetered
    3. West coast of USA
    6. this one
  • vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

@tamura

Good day! We are the VSYS Host team!
    We provide 10Gbps dedicated servers and offer a US location - Seattle, USA.
    Also, we could provide you with a tasty discount 😇
    Clarify what specs you need or write us directly:
    [email protected]

You can check our standard 10gbps dedicated servers plans.
    But bear in mind that we are not limited to standard plans; we can also provide you with a custom solution.

Contact us, and we will offer you the best possible price.

• Hivelocity_SalesHivelocity_Sales Member, Patron Provider

Good Evening. Steve Eschweiler here. COO of Hivelocity. We can offer Dedicated 10Gbps Unmetered on the West Coast in the US without issue. The location options would be between Seattle, WA and Los Angeles, CA. I think we would do a great job for you and we'd love the opportunity to discuss this further. If you're interested, please head over to https://www.hivelocity.net/ and open a chat with our sales team. Make them aware that you spoke with Steve, and someone on my sales staff will get you taken care of. Thank you for your time!

• I'd suggest @SpryServers_Tab but he is no longer on this forum. Feel free to reach out to him though, he has some good bandwidth with good pricing.

• just letting you guys know, the OP has already created another thread for this request;
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/184703/looking-for-provider-who-can-10gbps-dedicated-bandwidth-with-us

• @vsys_host said:
    @tamura

[email protected]

But bear in mind that we are not limited to standard plans; we can also provide you with a custom solution.

can u check DM

• @Hivelocity_Sales said:
    Good Evening. Steve Eschweiler here. COO of Hivelocity. We can offer Dedicated 10Gbps Unmetered on the West Coast in the US without issue. The location options would be between Seattle, WA and Los Angeles, CA. I think we would do a great job for you and we'd love the opportunity to discuss this further. If you're interested, please head over to https://www.hivelocity.net/ and open a chat with our sales team. Make them aware that you spoke with Steve, and someone on my sales staff will get you taken care of. Thank you for your time!

can u check DM

• @NobodyInteresting said:
    I'd suggest @SpryServers_Tab but he is no longer on this forum. Feel free to reach out to him though, he has some good bandwidth with good pricing.

Thanks, I've contacted him

• vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

@tamura said:

@vsys_host said:
    @tamura

[email protected]

can u check DM

We have answered you. Check, please

• Thanked by 1tamura
  • I've found several provider thanks:)

• tbstbs Member
    edited March 2023

@tamura said:

I've found several provider thanks:)

Which provider you went with ?

Thanked by 1treesmokah
  • HivelocityHivelocity Member, Patron Provider

@tamura said:

@Hivelocity_Sales said:

can u check DM

I have not seen any DM from you.

• alt_alt_ Member

@tamura said:

@PureVoltage said:

1. 10Gbps Unmetered
    3. West coast of USA
    6. this one

Hetzner offers low-priced 10G ports with a monthly bandwidth of 20T. You can create multiple instances and use their load balancer if you need more bandwidth.