Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BGP Level Remote DDoS Protection or DDoS Protected Server with BGP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BGP Level Remote DDoS Protection or DDoS Protected Server with BGP

VirturyVirtury Member, Patron Provider

If you know someone or are someone who can provide BGP Level Remote Peering DDoS Protection with a close enough PoP to Pakistan or alternatively 2 nodes (Dedicated/VM) one in Singapore and another one in Paris with a BGP Session and DDoS Protection - Let me know.

Thanked by 1servzen

Comments

• Voxility and Cloudflare.

Thanked by 2Virtury servzen
  • what transit providers are you using there?

• VirturyVirtury Member, Patron Provider

@treesmokah said:
    what transit providers are you using there?

AS38193 & AS45595

We’re currently using StormWall.

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited February 2023

@Virtury said:

@treesmokah said:

AS38193 & AS45595

Worldstream has direct connectivity to AS38193, not sure if they offer "remote ddos-protection", but they include it with their IaaS.

Zenlayer is directly connected to AS45595 and have PoP's in Pakistan for their clients, they also appear to offer ddos-protection and ip-transit.

The only DDoS-Mitigation company I can recommend currently is Cosmic, but they only have one PoP in EU - the rest is in the USA.

Thanked by 2servzen Virtury
  • VirturyVirtury Member, Patron Provider

@treesmokah said:

@Virtury said:

@treesmokah said:

AS38193 & AS45595

Worldstream has direct connectivity to AS38193, not sure if they offer "remote ddos-protection", but they include it with their IaaS.

Zenlayer is directly connected to AS45595 and have PoP's in Pakistan for their clients, they also appear to offer ddos-protection and ip-transit.

The only DDoS-Mitigation company I can recommend currently is Cosmic, but they only have one PoP in EU - the rest is in the USA.

Great info! Looking into them all now. We’re primarily interested in Singapore for the PoP.

Best case scenario is multi-location with both SG and FR.

edited February 2023

@Virtury said:

@treesmokah said:

@Virtury said:

@treesmokah said:

AS38193 & AS45595

Great info! Looking into them all now. We’re primarily interested in Singapore for the PoP.

Check out Datapacket, they offer transit, bgp, anti ddos and all that good stuff. Also are in both of these locations.

DDoS-Protection is provided by default with all of their products and isn't bad - can easily mitigate a 1Tbps bomb.

The only downside is the price really, other than that - they are fucking solid. You pay for what you get.

Thanked by 1Virtury
  • @treesmokah said:

@Virtury said:

@treesmokah said:

@Virtury said:

@treesmokah said:

AS38193 & AS45595

Check out Datapacket, they offer transit, bgp, anti ddos and all that good stuff. Also are in both of these locations.

DDoS-Protection is provided by default with all of their products and isn't bad - can easily mitigate a 1Tbps bomb.

The only downside is the price really, other than that - they are fucking solid. You pay for what you get.

They leak quite a bit. If you're looking for protected transit, etc I'd check GSL out (customer of both).

Thanked by 1Virtury
    edited February 2023

@fluffernutter said:

@treesmokah said:

@Virtury said:

@treesmokah said:

@Virtury said:

@treesmokah said:

AS38193 & AS45595

They leak quite a bit. If you're looking for protected transit, etc I'd check GSL out (customer of both).

I agree, GSL is very nice.
    I forgot to mention them.

They also have PoP's in SG.

If you want a server from them - https://godedicated.com/ (its their official "hosting" site). BGP and all that stuff wont be a problem.

The only thing that worries me, is their company location. They are under Australian laws which are straight up dogshit in terms of privacy, freedom of speech and pretty much anything else.

Thanked by 1Virtury