Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM Cloud VPS in 29 neutral datacenters across the globe - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM Cloud VPS in 29 neutral datacenters across the globe

2»

Comments

• virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

Hurry up! 5 more free VPS are available. We offered more than 50, this is the last batch.

• @virtono said:
    Hurry up! 5 more free VPS are available. We offered more than 50, this is the last batch.

I mean, how about Sydney?

@Gravely said:

@virtono said:

I mean, how about Sydney?

You can order VPS in Sydney from our website directly, all 29 locations are available, just that not all are a part of this promo.

• @virtono
    Order Number: 9597368740
    Second VPS in Oslo please.

@amaalex said:
    @virtono
    Order Number: 9597368740
    Second VPS in Oslo please.

I've created your Oslo VPS.

Thanked by 1amaalex

The 1+1 game is over, but the 40% discount for those locations is still available.

• do you have any plans on adding locations that are not on m247 network? I'm personally not a fan of their network, its really cranky.

@treesmokah said:
    do you have any plans on adding locations that are not on m247 network? I'm personally not a fan of their network, its really cranky.

We are not locked on them, but for now, they provided the best quality-price ratio when we asked for offers for our locations.

• @virtono said:

@treesmokah said:
    do you have any plans on adding locations that are not on m247 network? I'm personally not a fan of their network, its really cranky.

We are not locked on them, but for now, they provided the best quality-price ratio when we asked for offers for our locations.

Ask Datapacket, they offer very similar services to M247 but their network is superior.

Thanked by 1virtono
  • niknik Member, Host Rep

@treesmokah said:

@virtono said:

@treesmokah said:

Ask Datapacket, they offer very similar services to M247 but their network is superior.

They are way more expensive…

Thanked by 1virtono
  • treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited February 2023

@nik said:

@treesmokah said:

@virtono said:

@treesmokah said:

Well, for Unmetered servers they are about the same I would say.
    M247 can sell you metered servers, Datapacket does not offer anything like that.

Everything you get from Datapacket is "unmetered"(full bandwidth, same goes for their IP-Transit, they don't even offer 95th - only full ports).

I'm pretty sure they can get you a nice deal if you are going to order multiple servers in multiple locations, their sales team is really nice and open.

They also offer Colo(at least in Czech Republic) with IP-Transit.

The only thing they have and is giga expensive, are IP's - but they support BYOIP.

@treesmokah said:

@nik said:

@treesmokah said:

@virtono said:

@treesmokah said:

Well, for Unmetered servers they are about the same I would say.
    M247 can sell you metered servers, Datapacket does not offer anything like that.

Everything you get from Datapacket is "unmetered"(full bandwidth, same goes for their IP-Transit, they don't even offer 95th - only full ports).

I'm pretty sure they can get you a nice deal if you are going to order multiple servers in multiple locations, their sales team is really nice and open.

They also offer Colo(at least in Czech Republic) with IP-Transit.

The only thing they have and is giga expensive, are IP's - but they support BYOIP.

Thanks for the tips. We'll check it.

Thanked by 1treesmokah