Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosthatch 2TB Triennial Chicago Storage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hosthatch 2TB Triennial Chicago Storage

Looking forward to transferring the following storage deal from Hosthatch:

CPU EPYC Cores: 1
Storage: 2.00 TB
RAM: 2.00 GiB
Bandwidth: 20.00 TB
Next payment is due on 2025-12-24 for a total of $110.00

It's a great deal, almost 3 years left.

Its yours for 104+10(HH transfer fee) = $114

Message me if you are interested (only PayPal plz).

Comments

• I can take it.

• I am also interested

• 2025-12-24
    And 2023-02-20

So it is 2 years left..

• @eris said:
    2025-12-24
    And 2023-02-20

So it is 2 years left..

From and including: Monday, 20 February 2023
    To and including: Wednesday, 24 December 2025
    Result: 1039 days

Or 2 years, 10 months, 5 days including the end date.

Or 34 months, 5 days including the end date.

Thanked by 1denellum
  • @d2411 said:
    I am also interested

currently in the process of transferring to d2411

• michae1michae1 Member
    edited February 2023

Just to let EVERYONE knows, @raza19 did not follow first come first serve rule!
    @raza19 went from "here is my paypal address [email protected]" and
    "Plz send as family and friends, so I don't have to pay fees" to "currently in the process of transferring to d2411".
    Maybe next time there is no point to reply and send pm first.. Set a very bad example for the LET community, becasue it can happen to you as well! Imaging if everyone in LET does this..

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • @michae1 said:
    Just to let EVERYONE knows, @raza19 did not follow first come first serve rule!
    @raza19 went from "here is my paypal address [email protected]" and
    "Plz send as family and friends, so I don't have to pay fees" to "currently in the process of transferring to d2411".
    Maybe next time there is no point to reply and send pm first.. Set a very bad example for the LET community, becasue it can happen to you as well! Imaging if everyone does that in LET.

My intention was clearly to first offer you but unfortunately you could not fulfill my payment requirements. I might have risked it if ur account was older and u had history on LET but ur account is pretty new.

• michae1michae1 Member
    edited February 2023

I can provide the full conversations if anyone is interested.

@raza19 said: My intention was clearly to first offer you but unfortunately you could not fulfill my payment requirements.

I ask if its okay to send you the money now, and you replied me with a "NO".

@raza19 said: I might have risked it if ur account was older and u had history on LET but ur account is pretty new.

I even provided with one of the LET member who I had dealed business with(I have many more) to prove my credibility, and @raza19 did not even try to ask this LET member.

Yeah, I can see your intentions very well.. In the future you might as well skip the list to the very end or do a random pick perhaps.

• @michae1 said:

@raza19 said: My intention was clearly to first offer you but unfortunately you could not fulfill my payment requirements.

I can show the full conversation. I ask if its okay to send you the money now, and you replied me with a "NO".

@raza19 said: I might have risked it if ur account was older and u had history on LET but ur account is pretty new.

I even provided with one of the specific LET member who I had dealed business with to prove my creditibility, and @raza19 did not even try to ask this LET member.

Yeah, I can see your intentions very well..

Had you offered to send me an irreversible payment on PayPal I wud have definitely offered it to you. Additionally FYI, you were not the first person who messaged me here & frankly I don't have resources or time to vet ur claim of having made a payment to a third party.

• michae1michae1 Member
    edited February 2023

@raza19 said: Had you offered to send me an irreversible payment on PayPal I wud have definitely offered it to you.

This is incorrent logic. Before I sent you the payment, you should also agree to receive my payment and agree to transfer the service to me.

@raza19 said: FYI, you were not the first person who messaged me here

You have no prove of that, are you willing to show a screenshot and the content to prove it? I am sure if someone really wants to take it, he/she will try to make the first reply of the thread!
    I am clearly the #1 who replied to your thread and unambiguously said "I can take it". (Scroll up)

@raza19 said: frankly I don't have resources or time to vet ur claim of having made a payment to a third party.

You think is a "claim" because you didn't bother to verify. Very muture.

All in all, I just think @raza19 set a very bad example for the LET community by not following first come first serve rule.

• @michae1 said:

@raza19 said: Had you offered to send me an irreversible payment on PayPal I wud have definitely offered it to you.

This is incorrent. Before I sent you the payment, you should also agree to receive my payment and agree to transfer to service to me.

@raza19 said: FYI, you were not the first person who messaged me here

You have no prove of that. I am sure if someone really wants to take it, he/she will try to make the first reply!
    I am clearly the #1 to reply your thread and unambiguously said "I will take it".

@raza19 said: frankly I don't have resources or time to vet ur claim of having made a payment to a third party.

You think is a "claim" because you didn't bother to verify. Very muture..

In the thread I asked ppl to message me, there were 2 people who msged before u. All verifiable by the admins. One gentleman asked if he cud pay using crypto which again unfortunately I could not accept, the other asked for a yabs which I provided to them.

Clearly, u don't understand how transfers work on LET. No further replies to u, plz stop trolling.

• michae1michae1 Member
    edited February 2023

@raza19 said: One gentleman asked if he cud pay using crypto which again unfortunately I could not accept, the other asked for a yabs which I provided to them.

There you go.
    1. The first one asked you to pay using crypto, but in your thread you clearly said "only PayPal plz". So basically a meaningless message.
    2. The second one asked you for a yabs becasue he hasn't made up his mind.

My questions for you are,
    How can the above two members be the #1?
    Is @d2411 from one of the above two?

Please stop trolling, just admit it that you don't follow first come first serve rule.

• There is no first come first serve rule.

OP may have poor communication with you, but they are not be obligated to sell to you if you are first.

Thanked by 2raza19 yoursunny
  • malignifymalignify Member
    edited February 2023

@michae1 said: Please stop trolling, just admit it that you don't follow first come first serve rule.

What first come first serve rule? :) The OP mentioned in the first post to message if anyone is interested and from there it's all up to him who gets it. No where does it say the first person to message or post a comment will get it. So stop crying like a baby and just let it go.

Thanked by 1raza19
  • michae1michae1 Member
    edited February 2023

I can always wait for the next chicago VPS.
    But I do want to point this out - The order of the thread shall be respected!

• @michae1 said:
    But I do want to point out - The order of the thread should be respected! Period.

Stop being an entitled baby.
    Grow up and other it from providers site if you are not comfortable with the forums this is not the providers official support or transfer channel any ways

Thanked by 1raza19
  • @michae1 said:
    But I do want to point this out - The order of the thread shall be respected!

You should also respect OP's requirements and decisions. Maybe this could have been better by making things transparent by posting in the thread instead of private messages. But what's done is done.

Thanked by 1raza19
  • @michae1 said:

You think is a "claim" because you didn't bother to verify. Very muture.

A quarter of your posts are in this thread. It is was me, I wouldn't transfer to you, especially if I saw stuff like this thread in your post history.

Thanked by 2raza19 yoursunny
  • Whats shit is hatchhost ? Their support doesnt exist.
    I am still waiting for more than 24 hours for an server to get transfered to me.
    I also has written a ticket to them, without an answer.
    Sorry, but that looks like a shit provider.

• @d2411 said:
    Whats shit is hatchhost ? Their support doesnt exist.
    I am still waiting for more than 24 hours for an server to get transfered to me.

With comments like this one, I'm not sure that you're helping your case

• @d2411 said:

And here you are. You are a member here since 2020... yet choose a provider services which has delayed support... and then complain

Sweet

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@d2411 said:

Please do more research in the future before purchasing something. You are probably in for a lot more disappointment in the future. Sorry.

• d2411d2411 Member
    edited February 2023

Yes , I am complaining.
    I’ve never had a service from host hatch so that was my choice to test it.
    But the support is really bad.
    No reaction since more than 24h

@hosthatch or Whats wrong ?

Sorry but I’ve already did a bit of research.
    A closer look at trust pilot say more than all.

• @hosthatch said:

@d2411 said:

Please do more research in the future before purchasing something. You are probably in for a lot more disappointment in the future. Sorry.

@d2411 said:
    Yes , I am complaining.

I just saw these msgs now. Frankly I really like the service provided by hosthatch. Nothing even comes close to the value they offer. In a response to d2411 few hours ago inquiring if hosthatch is a bit slow I had this to say:

"Yes they kinda are :) but they do eventually take care of things & once the service is up and running its usually top notch. I gave up Chicago bcoz I got NYC coupled with their compute instance otherwise for USA, Chicago is the best. Nevertheless, I'll msg u as soon as I hear back from Mike."

I stand by the above msg, hosthatch is undoubtedly a top provider in my opinion & I say that after have been a witness to most activity on LET for almost a decade now.

• Always thought hosthatch gave great support, considering their low prices. Have been a customer and will likely buy from them again. The fact that they are always on here quickly when their products are mentioned is testament to the the importance they place of their good name.

• @d2411 said:

@hosthatch should deny this transfer, and ban all transfers of BF deals if this is the sort of (delusional) customer it attracts. Keep the deals alive and ban the drama.

• @d2411 said:
    Yes , I am complaining.

Did you actually read the BF thread that described the service you were buying? It's very clear that offers are at the very bottom of the queue for support because they're basically at cost, and that the typical response time is 2-3 days.

That said, the service is excellent and you'll rarely, if ever, have a need to contact support for your unmanaged service, so that shouldn't be an issue.

A service transfer is something that is work for them, but doesn't generate any revenue. You shouldn't expect to magically jump to the top of their queue. Wait the 2-3 days advertised for this service and then ask if nothing much is happening.

Thanked by 1raza19
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@CyberneticTitan said:
    There is no first come first serve rule.

Correct.

@michae1 said:
    In the future you might as well skip the list to the very end or do a random pick perhaps.

I do random pick sometimes.
    My method is completely fair.
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3508496/#Comment_3508496

@d2411 said:
    Yes , I am complaining.

My service transfer threads include my best estimation of involucration risk and price increase risk.
    Looks like I'd add support quality score too.

• Me want 10TB!

• michae1michae1 Member
    edited February 2023

@yoursunny said: I do random pick sometimes.

Your method is cool and fair.
    Without random pick, I show respect for people who spent more time on the forum daily and took initiative to reply the thread first.