Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a dedicated server in EU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a dedicated server in EU

skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

Hello everyone, I need some dedi for myself within the EU.

What do I need:
Ryzen 5 3600X (or equivalent in terms of performance in multi-core tasks)
64 GB RAM
1 TB SSD (maybe even with some HDD if within the Budget)
1 Gbps @ preferably unmetered (but 20 TB would suffice)
/29 IPv4 + /48 IPv6

And the Budget is loose ~60 EUR p/m (depending on specs); I'm also willing to pay a set-up fee if the deal is good.

Comments

• I would recommend Mevspace but they are running out of stock. Other than that, I would recommend Hetzner

Thanked by 1bruh21
  • Hetzner have some discounts on no setup fees in Germany on their AX series.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

In the end, I bought my servers, and currently, they are in a colo in Dallas @ L1servers (really amazing experience with them so far). Also, I'm now thinking about buying another server and coloing it with @AlexBarakov.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@skorupion said:
    In the end, I bought my servers, and currently, they are in a colo in Dallas @ L1servers (really amazing experience with them so far). Also, I'm now thinking about buying another server and coloing it with @AlexBarakov.

Happy to hear! Make sure to reach over, via a ticket or email, so I can give you an up to date quote. The website is somewhat outdated, due to the price increases in EU, but I am sure we'd be able to think of something that matches your requirements. An updated website is due to be pushed the following week, hopefully.