Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need some suggestions to power a latest version Minecraft Server w/plugins
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need some suggestions to power a latest version Minecraft Server w/plugins

Budget is €10-12,5 euros a month, need roughly 8GB, a few cores and some storage that can allow a few backups. I'm not sure if this can be done with this budget, but I guess it won't hurt asking. Thanks!

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Where do you need this to be? We have some Ryzen machines that are used by a lot of people for Minecraft private servers - https://alphavps.com/ryzen-vps.html

• I am playing with my son sometimes with a few low end hardware and when i tried the 1.19.2 forge server/clients they need todo many resources. Damm it.

• @cpsd said:
    I am playing with my son sometimes with a few low end hardware and when i tried the 1.19.2 forge server/clients they need todo many resources. Damm it.

unfortunately i'm aware, mojang/microsoft not optimizing their server software doesn't help at all. mind u that a few years ago u could probably get away with 2GB but now you need like 8

• conceptconcept Member
    edited February 2023

I would recommend @Advin servers

Look at their Amsterdam KVM High Mem Plan

KVM Beta High Memory S G2
    Randomized CPU (4 vCores)
    16GB DDR4 Memory
    120GB NVMe/SATA SSD
    4TB Bandwidth (1 Gbps)
    For $7.99

• @deathlife23 said:
    Budget is €10-12,5 euros a month, need roughly 8GB, a few cores and some storage that can allow a few backups. I'm not sure if this can be done with this budget, but I guess it won't hurt asking. Thanks!

DEDICATED SERVER
    CPU i7 7500U
    RAM 16GB DDR4
    SSD 500GB NVMe

€12/month vat excluded.

• @c1vhosting said:

@deathlife23 said:

DEDICATED SERVER
    CPU i7 7500U
    RAM 16GB DDR4
    SSD 500GB NVMe

€12/month vat excluded.

woah, is that price correct?

• @treesmokah said:

@c1vhosting said:

@deathlife23 said:

DEDICATED SERVER
    CPU i7 7500U
    RAM 16GB DDR4
    SSD 500GB NVMe

€12/month vat excluded.

woah, is that price correct?

it is, only 1 server left.