Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS that can hit streaming services...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS that can hit streaming services...

Is it still possible to find a VPS that can hit the major streaming services (in my case Disney/ESPN+/etc)? If so, where can I get one? I'm looking for a basic 2CPU/2GB/30GB HD box to run a VPN, but every service I've tried is blocked.

Any options?

Comments

• Hit? As in DDoS? Or do you mean access like a sane person...?

Thanked by 1Void
  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

Which region do you need

• @Abd said:
    Which region do you need

Do you have a cheap one that works with US region?

@xetsys said:

@Abd said:
    Which region do you need

Do you have a cheap one that works with US region?

I don't have a US region yet.
    We got these user reports were able to access Asian content on our singapore service.

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

If you're meaning VPN for personal use, then I can help. If you're meaning DDOS nvm.

Dallas and NYC from EasyVM has IX Ports that peer with all major streaming services.

Sales Thread -- https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/184390/easyvm-ryzen-3900x-pre-order-deal-megathread-refugee-progam-new-locations

Thanked by 1greentea
  • AlexPadsAlexPads Member, Host Rep

Hello,

Our VPS located in NYC (I have just tested to 100% confirm this) are able to reach and stream Disney+ Content.

PM Me with questions if you have any :smiley:

Thanked by 1greentea
  • skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

I think a better option would be to get a lifetime VPN, as they have special unlocked IPs (that they change as soon as they stop working, if not earlier) @Ympker can you recommend smth lifetime, maybe, as all I've got is Keepsolid, which currently runs @ 90$ on stacksocial with degoo.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • Thanked by 1ralf

@bdl said:

Vps bonk streaming service

Thanked by 1bdl
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited February 2023

@skorupion said:
    I think a better option would be to get a lifetime VPN, as they have special unlocked IPs (that they change as soon as they stop working, if not earlier) @Ympker can you recommend smth lifetime, maybe, as all I've got is Keepsolid, which currently runs @ 90$ on stacksocial with degoo.

Ivacy lifetime VPN is still available on Stacksocial and unblocks many streaming services. I only use it for Flix, so I don't know about other services, but their browser extension lists Disney and others:

More services (gif): https://gyazo.com/6ad5fc24d87deba435b79fd91201da97

• @Otus9051 said:
    Hit? As in DDoS? Or do you mean access like a sane person...?

What if you want to access it like a crazy person?

• @Otus9051 said:
    Hit? As in DDoS? Or do you mean access like a sane person...?

Yeah, sorry. I meant "access". I have no interest in any funny business. I just want to freaking watch hockey. :neutral:

• @Abd said:
    Which region do you need

US, but outside of the midwest.

I had a working VPN setup using a VPS with NexusBytes, but they went bust, and every VPS I've tried in the week since gives me this error:

"LocationNotAllowedException: User is not allowed to use the app in their current location"

I'm not sure what made my old VPS unique, but I'm having a hard time replicating that magic.

• @aqua said:
    If you're meaning VPN for personal use, then I can help. If you're meaning DDOS nvm.

Dallas and NYC from EasyVM has IX Ports that peer with all major streaming services.

Sales Thread -- https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/184390/easyvm-ryzen-3900x-pre-order-deal-megathread-refugee-progam-new-locations

Thanks. I will look into this.

• @AlexPads said:
    Hello,

Our VPS located in NYC (I have just tested to 100% confirm this) are able to reach and stream Disney+ Content.

PM Me with questions if you have any :smiley:

PM sent.

• Well, I couldn't wait, so I checked the link that @aqua posted (EasyVM) and signed up for their Gold VPS (which is insanely well-priced, btw). Just RDP'ed into the box and it can hit ESPN+. Hallelujah! :tongue:

Thanked by 1aqua
  • AlexPadsAlexPads Member, Host Rep

@WATYF said:
    Well, I couldn't wait, so I checked the link that @aqua posted (EasyVM) and signed up for their Gold VPS (which is insanely well-priced, btw). Just RDP'ed into the box and it can hit ESPN+. Hallelujah! :tongue:

Sorry for the wait on that. Been having car trouble today taking alot of time :disappointed:

• @AlexPads said:

@WATYF said:
    Well, I couldn't wait, so I checked the link that @aqua posted (EasyVM) and signed up for their Gold VPS (which is insanely well-priced, btw). Just RDP'ed into the box and it can hit ESPN+. Hallelujah! :tongue:

Sorry for the wait on that. Been having car trouble today taking alot of time :disappointed:

No sweat, man. There are lots of helpful people around here, I'm finding, so there's no shortage of options.

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

@WATYF said:

Enjoy :)

• As I know,cloudcone offers may sometimes suprise you with original US IPs that can unlock streaming services like netflix.I destoryed one from them to find a better network,but then I never got one as such.

• RefinedHostRefinedHost Member, Host Rep

@WATYF said:
    Is it still possible to find a VPS that can hit the major streaming services (in my case Disney/ESPN+/etc)? If so, where can I get one? I'm looking for a basic 2CPU/2GB/30GB HD box to run a VPN, but every service I've tried is blocked.

Any options?

Hello,
    If you mean just access and watch our VPS's can do this and I just tested to make sure we can access the site and we can. But I am not sure if you meant DDoS. If that is the case then we cannot support that.