Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedis, Colos and VPS' at Microtronix - Free DDoS Protection - Unmetered BW
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedis, Colos and VPS' at Microtronix - Free DDoS Protection - Unmetered BW

jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider
edited February 2023 in Offers

Host at the new Microtronix Datacenter!! VPS, Shared, Dedis, Colo space, Whole rooms available for colo!!

All VPSes include:

• Unmetered Bandwidth
  • Full SSD
  • Many choices of OS available, even Win10!
  • 4 core fair share CPU on all VPSes!
  • Weekly backups included!
  • IPv6 Coming soon!
  • Unlimited re-installs

KVM VPS

512 Model: 512MB Ram, 20GB Disk Space, 1 IPv4 included ($2/m)
1024 Model: 1024MB Ram, 30GB Disk Space, 1 IPv4 included ($3.50/m)
2048 Model: 2048MB Ram, 60GB Disk Space, 1 IPv4 included ($7/m)
4096 Model: 4096MB Ram, 90GB Disk Space, 1 IPv4 included ($15/m)

All our VPS' come with fully unmetered bandwidth! Order Here

Dedis Included:

• Dual inbound 100G DDoS Protection on all traffic
  • Micro DC runs 250G upstream available traffic to the DC!
  • Full Fiber Rack-to-Rack Datacenter, no bottlenecks!
  • Direct Fiber up to 10G per server available!
  • 100% Owned equipment and racks
  • Rent our IPs or announce your own range!
  • rDNS available
  • IPv6 coming soon!
  • Internal network available free

Intel Xeon E5645 x2

• 16GB RAM
  • 1TB HDD, up to 4 drives with SSD available
  • 1Gbps Unmetered connection!
  • /29 IPs (5 Usable)
    Order Here - $55/month

Intel Xeon E5520 x2

• 16GB RAM
  • 1TB HDD, up to 4 drives with SSD available
  • 1Gbps Unmetered connection!
  • /29 IPs (5 Usable)
    Order Here - $40/month

Colocation at Awesome Prices!! Free Rack-and-Stack, Internal network available, bring your own router or switch, BGP available

Mid-Tower Colo Order Here - $50 /month/starting
Full-Tower Colo Order Here - $70 /month/starting
1-5U Colo Order Here - $55 /month/starting
10U Colo Order Here - $285 /month/starting
21U Colo Order Here - $640 /month/starting

42U Full-Cabinet Colo Order Here - $800 /month/starting + $600 /setup

https://www.datacentermap.com/usa/ohio/lima-oh/microtronix-datacenter.html

Whole colo rooms available!! Want custom? Drop us a line and we'll quote custom rack space and power options!

Comments

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

I had reached out to you in the past about colo, as I'm within driving distance and like the idea of under-served, and unique locations, but never heard back.

Glad to see it's something you're offering now.

• jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

Sorry to hear that! How long ago was that? Shoot me a message we can get you some pricing and see what we can do!

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • is this 1gb unmetered or 100 mbps?

@securer said:
    is this 1gb unmetered or 100 mbps?

1G, 3G (on 10G port), and 10G fully unmetered.

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@jfreak53 said:
    Sorry to hear that! How long ago was that? Shoot me a message we can get you some pricing and see what we can do!

Same for me, had sent an email or two awhile back about some private cage space/colo room. Was looking for eastern locations that fit with our stuff out west.

@crunchbits said:

@jfreak53 said:

Same for me, had sent an email or two awhile back about some private cage space/colo room. Was looking for eastern locations that fit with our stuff out west.

Sorry to hear it! I am usually very quick on responding to these requests. I guess where did you send it? If you sent via our ticket or chat system, we respond within 24 hours, maybe it went to spam? Send me a PM and we'll track it down :) @crunchbits @MannDude

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@jfreak53 said:

@crunchbits said:

@jfreak53 said:

Sorry to hear it! I am usually very quick on responding to these requests. I guess where did you send it? If you sent via our ticket or chat system, we respond within 24 hours, maybe it went to spam? Send me a PM and we'll track it down :) @crunchbits @MannDude

Will PM.

To help you track it down: I used the form on your website (I got a 'reply'--but almost like it sent the contact request to my email instead of yours). I did follow up with that but not sure if its an active inbox.

The reply I got was from "noreply@" and my e-mail originated from my personal email @ company domain. Was on 1/2/2023.

• Host where?

@crunchbits said:

@jfreak53 said:

@crunchbits said:

@jfreak53 said:

Will PM.

To help you track it down: I used the form on your website (I got a 'reply'--but almost like it sent the contact request to my email instead of yours). I did follow up with that but not sure if its an active inbox.

The reply I got was from "noreply@" and my e-mail originated from my personal email @ company domain. Was on 1/2/2023.

I'll have to look into the form then, thanks for the info!!

@emperor said:
    Host where?

??

• Something is missing in your post so hence the question.

@emperor said:

Something is missing in your post so hence the question.

Didn't realize there was something missing, sorry about that. We don't host anywhere, we own our own Datacenter in Ohio: https://www.datacentermap.com/usa/ohio/lima-oh/microtronix-datacenter.html

• @jfreak53 said: in Ohio

Well this was it. Thanks

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting

@MannDude said:
    I had reached out to you in the past about colo, as I'm within driving distance and like the idea of under-served, and unique locations, but never heard back.

Glad to see it's something you're offering now.

After talking to @crunchbits seems there was a problem in the form and the message never made it if you sent from contact form. Apologies! Please feel free to resend if you are still interested! :)

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited February 2023

Can you include into your offers where Microtronix datacenter is actually located? Because Microtronix has no meaning to me and I think everytime I see your offer threads this information is missing.

I just realized Microtronix is the name of the company. Sorry, but yeah location information would be nice.

@HalfEatenPie said:
    Can you include into your offers where Microtronix datacenter is actually located? Because Microtronix has no meaning to me and I think everytime I see your offer threads this information is missing.

I just realized Microtronix is the name of the company. Sorry, but yeah location information would be nice.

Just posted above, Ohio: https://www.datacentermap.com/usa/ohio/lima-oh/microtronix-datacenter.html

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind for the next post in the future :)

Thanked by 1HalfEatenPie
  • @jfreak53 said:

@HalfEatenPie said:

Just posted above, Ohio: https://www.datacentermap.com/usa/ohio/lima-oh/microtronix-datacenter.html

Oh sorry seemed to have missed it.

Cheers and thanks!

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@jfreak53 said:

@HalfEatenPie said:

Updated the OP to include the link.

Thanked by 1jfreak53
  • do you have any photos of the data centre?

• Hi

I also wrote to you somewhere in January...but there was no answer.

I wrote it today too.
    Please take a look.

@treesmokah said:
    do you have any photos of the data centre?

Not yet, sorry.