Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am looking for RDP (VPS, VPN) located in Guangzhou, China
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I am looking for RDP (VPS, VPN) located in Guangzhou, China

Hello, I'm on the lookout for a reliable and high-performance RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol), VPS (Virtual Private Server), or VPN (Virtual Private Network) service that is based in Guangzhou, China. I am currently based in the region and need a fast and secure connection for both personal and business purposes.

I am specifically looking for a service that offers excellent connectivity and uptime, as well as robust security features to protect my data and privacy. Additionally, I would like the service to offer flexible pricing plans and good customer support to ensure that I have a smooth experience throughout.

If you have any recommendations or suggestions for a service that fits these requirements, I would be grateful if you could let me know. Please feel free to message me directly at [email protected], or respond to this discussion with your recommendations. Thank you in advance for your help!

Comments

• no budget?

• please make sure you get a server with good speed, GHZ. i was using one with 2.0 GHZ and it worked like SHIT. i mean, slow as molasses shit

• Do you have local ID? If yes there are several low end providers (not so low on LET standard). If no you are out of luck. Get a Hong Kong server instead.

• HongHong Member

Hello, I'm on the lookout for a reliable and high-performance RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol), VPS (Virtual Private Server), or VPN (Virtual Private Network) service that is based in Guangzhou, China. I am currently based in the region and need a fast and secure connection for both personal and business purposes.

I am specifically looking for a service that offers excellent connectivity and uptime, as well as robust security features to protect my data and privacy. Additionally, I would like the service to offer flexible pricing plans and good customer support to ensure that I have a smooth experience throughout.

If you have any recommendations or suggestions for a service that fits these requirements, I would be grateful if you could let me know. Please feel free to message me directly at [email protected], or respond to this discussion with your recommendations. Thank you in advance for your help!

• HostWildHostWild Member, Host Rep

Hello!

It is rare to find a chinese hosting provider who provide RDP and VPS services at a good price. And usually, payment method is a major issue with them.

Thanks & Regards,
    Team HostWild.

• VoidVoid Member

@HostWild said:
    Hello!

It is rare to find a chinese hosting provider who provide RDP and VPS services at a good price. And usually, payment method is a major issue with them.

Thanks & Regards,
    Team HostWild.

Have you paid bilohbucks yet?

• Very difficult bro. Chinese ISPs do not allow individual users to use vpn without obtaining a vpn license from the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. Moreover, operators' firewalls can 100% intercept traditional vpn protocols, which may not be able to protect your privacy. Moreover, the bandwidth price of Chinese ISPs is very expensive and there is a qos policy for their home bandwidth, which may cause congestion in rdp.

• Doesn't Misaka have stuff in China?

• https://ecloud.10086.cn/home/act/ecs-special,The official product of China Mobile, including the RDP product, should have the node in Guangzhou, and the quality should be guaranteed. After all, it is a big company, and is now conducting a free trial for one month

• Please close the proxy or vpn for access https://ecloud.10086.cn/home/act/ecs-special