Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vps with no cap on outbound mails
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

vps with no cap on outbound mails

Hello,

I'm looking for any providers of VPS who do not put a cap on the outbound emails.
I have actually a need for sending around 5K-10K mails per day to my subscribers of a job site.
I'm finding it hard to do so and managing using my local internet connection but if any provider can provide no caps on outbound emails will definitely give it a try.

Regards,
Pradyut

Comments

• Yeah that's not gonna bode well. Get a relay service or similar.
    @jar

• tomletomle Member, LIR

Get a relay service, lots of them out there.

• EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

Most VPS providers do not place caps on how many emails you can send - but keep in mind, if your IP appears in blacklists (i.e. Spamhaus), OR the provider starts getting abuse complaints, then the provider may choose to block port 25, suspend or terminate the service - with or without warning.

Thanked by 1scooke
  • Heard you need to start slow and increase the amount of emails send slowly to build up reputation if you host it yourself without a relay server.

Thanked by 1mxmla
  • @EthernetServers said:
    Most VPS providers do not place caps on how many emails you can send - but keep in mind, if your IP appears in blacklists (i.e. Spamhaus), OR the provider starts getting abuse complaints, then the provider may choose to block port 25, suspend or terminate the service - with or without warning.

It won't get blacklisted due to abuse complaints because all mails are going to subscribers who are expecting an email and all emails have an link to unsubscribe.

• @tomle said:

any links how to do so and providers? Amazon SES is it?

• Amazon SES is your best and cheapest option to do that.

• tomletomle Member, LIR

@pradyut said:

@tomle said:

Yes Amazon SES would be able to do that for you for example. Easy to setup postfix with Amazon SES:
    https://docs.aws.amazon.com/ses/latest/dg/postfix.html
    I'm sure exim is also easy as are other mail servers.

• Get that OG Amazon SES, none vps can match that relay, The clean network matters a lot in email delivery. And did i say SES is fucking dirt cheap, prolly cheaper than any VPS with clean IP and unblocked SMTP.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@pradyut said:

@tomle said:

Just Google for it

• vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

Hello! Try our VPS packages: https://vsys.host/vps-netherlands
    By default, we do not limit the sending of emails. We hope you don't spam.😌

• @vsys_host said:
    Hello! Try our VPS packages: https://vsys.host/vps-netherlands
    By default, we do not limit the sending of emails. We hope you don't spam.😌

as i wrote earlier the emails would be expected by the recipients and the mails will have a link to unsubscribe but can u provide any official TOS coz i don't want sudden surprises of deletion or suspension. Just btw another thing to be competitive for you i'm hosting in netherlands only but at $25/yr(3yr pack) at 2 cores/8gb/35gb ssd raid10. Why are you at such a high price?

• @pradyut said: Just btw another thing to be competitive for you i'm hosting in netherlands only but at $25/yr(3yr pack) at 2 cores/8gb/35gb ssd raid10.

At $25/yr, why don't you stay with your current hosting provider?

Is it because they won't let you send so many emails for $25/yr?

• @pradyut said: as i wrote earlier the emails would be expected by the recipients and the mails will have a link to unsubscribe

Unless the emails are double opt-in, they may well be perceived as spam by recipients

• @pradyut said:

i'm hosting in netherlands only but at $25/yr(3yr pack) at 2 cores/8gb/35gb ssd raid10. Why are you at such a high price?

Lol.... Stick with your present provider and don't waste time of other providers.

• @pradyut said:
    Hello,

I'm looking for any providers of VPS who do not put a cap on the outbound emails.
    I have actually a need for sending around 5K-10K mails per day to my subscribers of a job site.
    I'm finding it hard to do so and managing using my local internet connection but if any provider can provide no caps on outbound emails will definitely give it a try.

Regards,
    Pradyut

Try us

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

Thank you for notifying us, but we limit the number of emails that can be sent from new customers and we are gradually increasing that limit because we have had enough spammers knocking on our door and we can't trust ourselves blindly

• @pradyut said: i'm hosting in netherlands only but at $25/yr(3yr pack) at 2 cores/8gb/35gb ssd raid10

What is this deal?

• @angstrom said: At $25/yr, why don't you stay with your current hosting provider?

Is it because they won't let you send so many emails for $25/yr?

Do not want to take a chance with the main server if they suspend or terminate.

• @jwg29859 said: What is this deal?

Greencloud gave away at last BF

• @BingoBongo said: Lol.... Stick with your present provider and don't waste time of other providers.

that's why looking for a secondary vps for mailing

• saw https://www.c1vhosting.it/termini.pdf you have a english version?

• @angstrom said: Unless the emails are double opt-in, they may well be perceived as spam by recipients

email subscribers have to click a link to activate subscription received by them on their email.
    All emails also have a link to unsubscribe.

• @pradyut said:

saw https://www.c1vhosting.it/termini.pdf you have a english version?

Hi,
    please go on https://www.c1vhosting.it/register.php, on the checkbox to accept and sign che contract there’s the updated agreement :)

• @FlorinMarian said: Thank you for notifying us, but we limit the number of emails that can be sent from new customers and we are gradually increasing that limit because we have had enough spammers knocking on our door and we can't trust ourselves blindly

probably that's why i should be happy using my local internet to sending out mails. God knows what would happen when i need to 100K mails per day. Amazon SES would also get unhappy then ;)