Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ExtraVM - 30 to 50% off - Dallas, Miami, Los Angeles
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ExtraVM - 30 to 50% off - Dallas, Miami, Los Angeles

MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
edited February 2023 in Offers

Howdy guys,

I'm doing a limited time promo deal for VPS in Dallas, TX, Miami, FL, and Los Angeles, CA locations. All mentioned locations use Ryzen 9 processors, NVMe SSDs, unmetered bandwidth, and DDoS protection. Instant setup on most orders unless available space runs out. Looking for something reliable, fast, with reputation? Great.

Please don't ask for more code uses if some run out.

5 Uses - 50% Off Recurring - CODE: 50bilohbucks
15 Uses - 40% Off Recurring - CODE: 40bilohbucks
20 Uses - 30% Off Recurring - CODE: 30bilohbucks

Code only applies to monthly and quarterly billing cycles!
Code applies to any plans ordered in the three locations mentioned. There are many other locations such as France, Canada, Virginia, United Kingdom, Singapore, Australia, and Japan, but this deal does not apply to those.

Dallas, TX Plans
Los Angeles, FL Plans
Miami, FL Plans

Note: Ordering with promos and not paying after 15 minutes will result in the order being deleted, so others can use it.

1GB DDR4 RAM
1 Core
15GB NVMe
1Gbps (10Gbps Incoming for some locations)
1 IPv4, /64 IPv6
Price w/ promos
50% $2.75/m
40% $3.30/m
30% $3.85/m

2GB DDR4 RAM
2 Cores
30GB NVMe
1Gbps (10Gbps Incoming for some locations)
1 IPv4, /64 IPv6
Price w/ promos
50% $5.00/m
40% $6.00/m
30% $7.00/m

Looking Glass
https://dal.lg.extravm.com
https://lax.lg.extravm.com
https://mia.lg.extravm.com

There is also a limited availability 1GB promo plan in Dallas, TX with 15 in stock (unrelated to the promo codes above.)
https://extravm.com/billing/store/kvm-nvme-vps-dallas-tx/1gb-ram-promo-dallas
1GB DDR4 RAM
1 Core
12GB NVMe
2TB BW @ 1Gbps
1 IPv4, /64 IPv6
$3/m no promo needed

Reply "DOUBLE BANDWIDTH" to double your unmetered bandwidth to mega unmetered! Just kidding, lmao.

3 day standard refund period. If setup is delayed do to low space availability you may be refunded, setup in another location, or wait for new system.
Payment Methods - Credit Card (Stripe), PayPal, Cryptocurrency (Coinbase), PaymentWall, Mail In Payment (US Only)
Status - https://status.extravm.com/

Thanked by 1Decicus

Comments

• The promotion code entered has already been used

• @MikeA are you going to restock limited vds offers?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

The 50% promo will have a few back in a few minutes once I delete people who didn't pay after 15 minutes.

@lala_th said:
    @MikeA are you going to restock limited vds offers?

They only come back when people cancel usually. Probably none soon besides Mumbai. Dallas might have another system setup in the near future for those.

• @MikeA said:
    The 50% promo will have a few back in a few minutes once I delete people who didn't pay after 15 minutes.

@lala_th said:

They only come back when people cancel usually. Probably none soon besides Mumbai. Dallas might have another system setup in the near future for those.

Okay, I'm really interested on it. Just le me know once Dallas is available.

@lala_th said:

@MikeA said:

@lala_th said:

If you have an account you can use the restock notifications to get an email immediately when something comes in stock. If you don't have an account just use the contact form and share the name/email/etc and I can make an account for you.

Thanked by 1lala_th
  • paypal payment is not working. get an error saying "invalid invoice id provided" @MikeA

• @MikeA said:

@lala_th said:

@MikeA said:

@lala_th said:

If you have an account you can use the restock notifications to get an email immediately when something comes in stock. If you don't have an account just use the contact form and share the name/email/etc and I can make an account for you.

Thanks, it's done

Thanked by 1MikeA

@amaalex said:
    paypal payment is not working. get an error saying "invalid invoice id provided" @MikeA

Did your order get deleted? Unpaid orders are deleted after 15 mins so the promo codes aren't wasted. Never seen that error before.

• The promotion code entered has already been used

• @MikeA said:

@amaalex said:
    paypal payment is not working. get an error saying "invalid invoice id provided" @MikeA

Did your order get deleted? Unpaid orders are deleted after 15 mins so the promo codes aren't wasted. Never seen that error before.

No @MikeA I am paying as I ordered. Immediately. But it is not going through.

• LA, CA instead of FL.

Thanked by 1MikeA