Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No more credit card payments on Kimsufi?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

No more credit card payments on Kimsufi?

rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
edited February 2023 in Providers

Some of my friends and I are only getting PayPal now in the payment methods on Kimsufi renewal invoice:

There is a way to add a credit card as a payment method, but that currently fails with some JSON error.

Any idea what's wrong? Any OVH comment? @OVH_APAC ?

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Only seeing Paypal here as well. Thx for the invoice payment reminder.

Thanked by 1aqua
  • You should be able to pay with CC using PayPal without the need for an account.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

@treesmokah said: You should be able to pay with CC using PayPal without the need for an account.

There's only "Log In", "Create an Account" or "Cancel and return to OVH" as choices on the PayPal page that you get directed to.

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

Hello @rm_
    I will investigate internally on this but I strongly recommend you create a support ticket to our billing team via your control panel (and send me the ticket # for follow up)
    In the mean time, you should be able to pay by credit card using a paypal account.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited February 2023

Credit card payments never worked for me. They always say the payment was declined for any card, so I have to use Paypal. I don't even have SEPA option.

Thanked by 2msallak1 karanchoo
  • kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited February 2023

I was able to pay with a credit card before so this is definitely some error on their end, fuck PayPal as an alternative though. I can't remember if SEPA was an option before or not, although it should be.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

It appears the cards option is back on the menu right now, thanks. :smile:

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@rm_ said: It appears the cards option is back on the menu right now, thanks.

Yes, it's back! :smile:

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Maounique said:
    Credit card payments never worked for me. They always say the payment was declined for any card, so I have to use Paypal. I don't even have SEPA option.

OVH always had SEPA, but I can't really remember Kimsufi ever having it.