Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SSD Nodes cheats on referral program?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SSD Nodes cheats on referral program?

They say that $20 per new user
When I withdraw, the first bad thing that I can only withdraw to account balance, yeah that still fine since this on the rules already. But they usually deduct my commission when convert to account balance.

On 2022-05-04: when I ask them to convert $100 to account balance, they say that only $60 can be converted, another $40 is system mistake. I belive them

On 2022-08-26: I have 5 referals in $100 of referal balance, but 2 of 5 are suspended, then there are 3 valid, but they are only process 1 referal for me ($20). And they said that "Out of these five, three servers are owned by one user" then I only get $20. I asked them if only one eligible then why system still count it as 5? System don't know whether the product was bought by new or old user? They said that this feature need to develop and "We have already reported this to our development team." They still manually review referrals till that time. What's a stupid that I trust them again. SSD Nodes is formed 10 years ago, that mean they do manually review referrals for years

On 2023-01-30: I have $340 referals credit but I only get $140, they still gave same reason that one person buy products multiple times. Now I cannot trust them again, I ask for detail reports, but they refused to provide with reason that it contains client name, I ask them to mask some part in client name on report, but still not receive a positive answer.

I found that their platform is "WHMCS" and WHMCS have option to count Comisssion Per Client already https://docs.whmcs.com/Affiliates#Setting_Commission_Per-Client

Yeah now they still mean that this is Billing Software issue that it cannot count referrals for new users only then they have to review manually to remove duplicates

Anyone here can tell me the trust is that really hard to configure WHMCS to count referrals per new user? Am I tricked?

Comments

• tinyinstallertinyinstaller Signature Restricted

Don't buy SSDNodes that is what I know.

• "SSD Nodes cheats [...]?"

Yes.

Thanked by 1darkimmortal
  • Many similar service providers do business by deceiving people. Raksmart is also similar, but it goes too far. All recommended customers are automatically canceled after a period of time. I recommend dozens of them, and they are 100% All of them have been cancelled. They don't want to give any money, and they want you to recommend them. This kind of deceitful merchants should be made public on the forum.

• @MallocVoidstar said:
    "SSD Nodes cheats [...]?"

Yes.

That's so sad, I'm going to delete their ref links

• @ptervip said:
    All recommended customers are automatically canceled after a period of time.

That's really foul play. 20 refs, 12 are Fraud + Cancelled + Suspended, 8 Active continue manually review and only 3 accepted and we will never know what hidden behind as they will not provide details report that why 5 are rejected, only said that 3 users buy 8 packages then only 3 are counted =))

• That's really dodgy and not at all how the affiliate system is supposed to work.

WHMCS makes the affiliate system as simple as it could possibly be. In fact, I've never seen an affiliate system that's as easy as WHMCS.

It sounds like SSD Nodes is in strife if they can't afford to pay the earned commissions and makes up excuses - that's a really clear sign to avoid them.