Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS in Australia - Any budget options
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS in Australia - Any budget options

Hi my LET friends,

It might be a repeating discussion but for 2023 I couldn't find any recent promo or options when trying to search for a KVM VPS in Australia to run windows. I can see the specs offered in comparison to number of other geo regions are a lot conservative so looking for a VPS ideally to run windows (I can use my own license).

Not limiting the options for budget providers however would love to see what people have used and are using when it comes to a VPS in Australia (Windows). Looking towards 2 cores and 4 gigs of ram at-least.
I have come across providers like quantumcore, acroservers, vultr, ovh, virtono to be specifc.
Virtono currently is looking like the only option that is less then or around $20. Some other providers do give VPS around that price point however, charge windows license mostly > $15 per month.

I am sure there are other providers that are around so looking for some suggestions or ideas.

Thanks.

Comments