Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need Leasing Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need Leasing Server

Hi Guys,
We are a web hosting company based in Turkey. We have servers in Turkey and Germany on a 10 Gbps network.

However, we are looking for companies that provide reliable leasing services in Western Europe or America.

We are constantly looking for servers in the Gen9 or r630, r730 series with installments.

We will buy bulk products and pay in installments on a monthly basis.

Comments

• Hi dear, please write me DM to check together your need

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2023

I've got servers in Dallas and New York that are 10 Gbps capable.

If you could open a ticket - https://portal.easyvm.net/contact.php, I can send over some configurations we have in stock.

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

@BatuCloud said:
    Hi Guys,
    We are a web hosting company based in Turkey. We have servers in Turkey and Germany on a 10 Gbps network.

However, we are looking for companies that provide reliable leasing services in Western Europe or America.

We are constantly looking for servers in the Gen9 or r630, r730 series with installments.

Are you looking to purchase servers to place in your own colo, or are you looking to rent dedicated servers? It’s not clear to me based upon your phrasing.

• @1gservers said:

@BatuCloud said:
    Hi Guys,

Are you looking to purchase servers to place in your own colo, or are you looking to rent dedicated servers? It’s not clear to me based upon your phrasing.

We want to buy a server from the company. We want to pay this in installments.

• We want to buy a server from the company. We want to pay this in installments.

Do you mean like rent to own servers? Keep pay installments until the hardware belongs to you? Later on, you can keep using that host or move the hardware to another location?

When you say the word installments I get confused, does that just mean you want a contract wrote up about how long you will pay and for what price?

• @Nanja said:

Do you mean like rent to own servers? Keep pay installments until the hardware belongs to you? Later on, you can keep using that host or move the hardware to another location?

When you say the word installments I get confused, does that just mean you want a contract wrote up about how long you will pay and for what price?

Yes, that's exactly what I want.
    We need many servers.

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

@BatuCloud said:

@1gservers said:

@BatuCloud said:
    Hi Guys,

Feel free to checkout our website and direct message if you see something you need. We can put together a special quote for you.

• RefinedHostRefinedHost Member, Host Rep

Hello,

We do LTO/RTO for really any configuration. We have servers in Ashburn, Virginia with 10G capability! Feel free to open a ticket on our website for any inquiries!

• @BatuCloud said: We will buy bulk products and pay in installments on a monthly basis.

>

DM me and ask for specific needs

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

Hi! If you are looking for something in Germany (different locations) please let me know.