Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Netherlands] 2x Intel XEON E5-2630v2 - UNMETERED BANDWIDTH - 4X SSD - BARGAIN!!! - $75 !!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Netherlands] 2x Intel XEON E5-2630v2 - UNMETERED BANDWIDTH - 4X SSD - BARGAIN!!! - $75 !!!

VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran
edited February 2023 in Offers

HostSlim can offer you very affordable Dedicated Servers without any contracts!

Want to become a reseller? Contact our Sales department for reseller access! Resellers benefit from an attractive offer!

Each Server is connected to a 1 Gbps uplink!

The dual XEON servers are very fast and reliable and are located in our own Datacenter in The Netherlands.

THE OFFER:

2XEONSERVER - € 63(75$)

- 2x XEON E5-series 2630v2 CPU

- 32 GB RAM

- 4x 1TB SSD

- UNMETERED traffic p/m

- Linux OS

- 1Gbps uplink

- 1 IPv4 address

- /64 IPv6

- 24/7 technical support

- 24/7 emergency number

- Statistics

- Realtime reboot

- Root access

Order HERE! - INSTANT SETUP No setup FEE, instant setup! NOW € 63 --Click on CHECKOUT to see the promotion price--

We handle a stock on this promo so our users have the best value for their money.

Why choose us?

• Own datacenter in The Netherlands
  • 24/7 support;
  • HW RAID-10 servers;
  • 99,99% network uptime;
  • Professional and very fast support;
  • motivated and friendly staff;
  • Full 2N redundancy;
  • Pay online and be instantly online!
  • We OWN all our hardware and equipment;
  • 7 days money back guarantee.

Some Q/A, which are frequently asked:

• Is VPN allowed? - Yes for personal use.
  • Is TUN/TAP/PPP enabled? - Yes.
  • Is adult hosting allowed? - Yes.
  • Can I add extra IP addresses? - Yes you can order them additionally.
  • Do you own the servers? - Yes, we OWN all our hardware and equipment.
  • Do you have a money back guarantee? - Yes we have a 7 days money back guarantee.

Payment Methods

• Wire transfer
  • Creditcard
  • BitCoin
  • iDEAL

Network & Datacenter Datacenter:
HostSlim (NL) Woerden

Network Looking Glass:
HostSlim Lookingglass NL

Thanked by 1treesmokah

Comments

• ya got a little error in your server description

Also does this server have Anti-DDoS protection? I see your LG sits on single homed RETN that from what I know does not provide one.

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@treesmokah said:
    ya got a little error in your server description

Also does this server have Anti-DDoS protection? I see your LG sits on single homed RETN that from what I know does not provide one.

Still need to update the order form hehe, had some new hardware coming in. So specs are shown as in this topic.

It has anti-dodos included yes.

We're not single homed RETN, we are in the midst of a partial NW migration so it may that one or more upstream is used in location A and one or more in location B. This will normalize in the next week.

We offer: AMS-iX, RETN, EUNETWORKS, COGENT, Datapacket & more.

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited February 2023

@VPSSLIM said:

@treesmokah said:

Still need to update the order form hehe, had some new hardware coming in. So specs are shown as in this topic.

We're not single homed RETN, we are in the midst of a partial NW migration so it may that one or more upstream is used in location A and one or more in location B. This will normalize in the next week.

Sounds good, thanks for clarifying.

Regarding single homed RETN, seems like it was bgp.tools issue - I had it happen before.

Also, do you guys still use Leystad tower? or do you move everything to Woerden? Will colo be provided there as well?

@treesmokah said:

@VPSSLIM said:

@treesmokah said:

Sounds good, thanks for clarifying.

Regarding single homed RETN, seems like it was bgp.tools issue - I had it happen before.

Also, do you guys still use Leystad tower? or do you move everything to Woerden? Will colo be provided there as well?

For our own growth and current backorders we moved everything to Woerden where we have own cages/suites and plenty of room to grow as well as plenty of backbone in fiber & electricity. Colocation we already offer at Woerden as well yes. If you want to colocate you can also contact me for sure.

• On checkout the price in the cart still shows 75 euros. And order invoice is also being created for the same amount. Please check.

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited February 2023

@amaalex said:
    On checkout the price in the cart still shows 75 euros. And order invoice is also being created for the same amount. Please check.

its 63 eur + vat
    75 in total

• Do you ignore DMCA? Do you remove VAT for non-European clients?

@zakkuuno said:
    Do you ignore DMCA? Do you remove VAT for non-European clients?

Yes.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

Additional IP price?

@RIYAD said:
    Additional IP price?

1.5eur