Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS , with Dedicated CPU Core (Germany)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS , with Dedicated CPU Core (Germany)

Hi!

I have a Dedicated Server in Germany. I just opened this Thread to know are you interested with in maybe? We have a company website too. (its running since half year)

Specs:
1 Dedicated Intel i7 4770 Core (You could use it 100% all the day)
Raid 1 Sata 2 HDD
1TB BW
1024MB Memory
Located in Germany
1 Gbit/S connection
50GB HDD

Virtalizor Panel.

For maybe 12 Dollar / Month?

Are you interested it maybe?

Thanks for your answer , or etc.

Give me suggestion or solutions , whatever you want :)

The Question
  1. Will be good to start this offer for LEB Users only?13 votes
    1. YES
        7.69%
    2. NO
      92.31%

Comments

• 12 Dollar / Month? is out of the question here on LET and also Virtalizor

• SaikuSaiku Member, Host Rep

Assuming it would run as OVZ, then no. there is already one with dedicated cpu thread for $6.5 and it was xen-hvm. (Although it's in US but whatever)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

You could at least say hi to us first :)

• i7 4770 has 4 cores 8 threads.

Are you selling cores or threads?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited December 2013

To make profit, he must sell Threads and Cores. But if you sell threads and cores you have basically not more 100% from one core.

• MiniVZ said: i7 4770 has 4 cores 8 threads.

It doesn't "have 8 threads", it has the ability to run as if it had 8 simultaneous threads.

• One thing I keep seeing is companies passing off a thread as a core. Order a 24 thread (12 core) server and then sell 24 dedicated cores.

If you're selling cores, call it cores; if you are selling threads, call it threads.

But this is the latest BS game in this market.

Also remember just because you have a dedicated core, doesn't mean the IO performance is any good. 2 disks RAID'ed and a dedicated core is still going to be seriously sucky.

• From experience when you ask things like this sounds like we are trying to make a business plan for you and its not even our business. So if you have to come out and ask your probaly not ready for the adventure! Aka don't do it