Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to go after Nexus Bytes? Current host HostDive is too slow
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where to go after Nexus Bytes? Current host HostDive is too slow

NexusBytes was at least fast enough for my website (woocommerce w/ 12mb database). This place is abysmally slow. Need suggestions.

Comments

• contabo

• greencloudvps @NDTN @haodo @phanh

• GreenCloudVPS. RackNerd. LiteServer. Contabo. HostHatch. Have been great for us.

We are running multiple websites along with cockroachdb cluster across them.
    We use 3 more providers from LET, but above ones have been absolute pleasure experience.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

If you can wait a few more we'll have some buyshared stock up :) The dedicated IP is gone, but DA resellers & normal shared should show up this week.

Francisco

Thanked by 2mustafamw3 hapkido
  • @consolidated said:
    12mb database

Shared hosting will be enough for a 12 MB DB.

I'm using HawkHost for production and business-related sites since 2009 and had zero reasons to consider switching.

fast enough for my website (woocommerce)

They use Cloudlinux and LiteSpeed, so WordPress-related stuff can be cached natively, hence work very fast.

The link above is an aff, and it is the only one I have, since it's more than well-deserved.

• vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

@consolidated

We might be able to help you with that o:)
    We will provide fast speed!

And today, we also start a promotion:
    pay for 2 months for any product and get the third month for free!

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

12 MB DB is almost nothing, you need to optimise your server.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

If you were in the Netherlands, our servers are located in the same datacenter, on the same network, and are built using very similar specs to NB's nodes.

There is a big pricing difference between us, but I'll do some refugee deals for a handful of NB client's and try to match what I can.

Thanked by 1hyperblast
  • @Francisco said:
    If you can wait a few more we'll have some buyshared stock up :) The dedicated IP is gone, but DA resellers & normal shared should show up this week.

Francisco

No dedicated IP no buyshare ;)

• @hyperblast said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

No dedicated IP no buyshare ;)

more like buysharedip

Thanked by 2hyperblast Francisco
  • dedicated IP was an outstanding feature. now it becomes boring average. ;)

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@speedypage does VPS and Shared Hosting, plus @MannDude does NL.

Thanked by 2MannDude speedypage
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@Jord said:
    @speedypage does VPS and Shared Hosting, plus @MannDude does NL.

Yup. We also have shared hosting (DirectAdmin) in that location.

• SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2023

@consolidated said:
    NexusBytes was at least fast enough for my website (woocommerce w/ 12mb database). This place is abysmally slow. Need suggestions.

As i said in the NB Thread. If you where on their shared hosting - then I'm happy to help out :)