Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feathur CP! // Real LEB Offers // $1 p/m and $8/yr servers // HW RAID 10 // 1Gbps // SSD Cache - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Feathur CP! // Real LEB Offers // $1 p/m and $8/yr servers // HW RAID 10 // 1Gbps // SSD Cache

2»

Comments

• Ubuntu 12.04 32 bit is fine. If I have any more issues/questions, I will just open up a ticket as I just realized that I am kind of spamming this topic with support related questions which I did not mean to do...

• @Rob92 said:
    Ubuntu 12.04 32 bit is fine. If I have any more issues/questions, I will just open up a ticket as I just realized that I am kind of spamming this topic with support related questions which I did not mean to do...

Just want to inform you that this has been completed. No Delete / Recreate was needed.

Server has been installed with Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 32 Bit

• Rob92Rob92 Member
    edited December 2013

Alright awesome, Thanks.
    Edit: Just found out that the OS installed was Ubuntu 12.10 :/ meh oh well at least OS reinstalls are now working nicely. However I should point out that the Ubuntu 12.04 Template is actually 12.10...

• irmirm Member
    edited December 2013

@mcmyhost Can you provide an answer for the question that @Nekki posted?

Nekki said: Also, are you related in any way to http://doanvps.net ?

Edit: are you the starter of this thread: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/347150/#Comment_347150

• out of business already?

• Hmm hard to say... I currently have a VPS from him that I paid $1 for the month (Glad I didn't get a yearly :D) and it is still up. However his WHMCS is down so I don't really have a way of contacting him to cancel after this month... Maybe he will fix it up again, but hard to say. I got my money's worth out of the $1 I spent so I am not that unhappy. Guess I could get a backup of my data by the end of the billing cycle and I would be on my way.