Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Ryzen 5 series 2vCPU 4GB RAM provider?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Ryzen 5 series 2vCPU 4GB RAM provider?

ArkasArkas Moderator

What is in your opinion the current best provider for a Ryzen 2vCPU and 4GB RAM? cost/performance/services?

Comments

• @NDTN top on my list.

• +1 for GreenCloudVPS

Thanked by 2Arkas NDTN
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

What about Kuroit and Speedypage? Anyone have any experience with them? There is also crunchbits and @MannDude would have been great, but he has the 3 series Ryzens.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Arkas said: What about Kuroit and Speedypage? Anyone have any experience with them

SpeedyPage uses Ryzen 9 I believe.

Are you referring to Ryzen 9 5950X or Ryzen 5? :smiley:

Thanked by 1edrebe
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@DP said: Are you referring to Ryzen 9 5950X or Ryzen 5? :smiley:

Any Ryzen 5XXX. Sure the Ryzen 9 5950X is the ultimate for me.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Where do you need it? We have Ryzen 5XXX nodes in LA and Sofia and soon - DE.

Thanked by 1hyperblast
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Arkas said:

Well, if it's Ryzen 9 5950X, there's @terrahost, @speedypage, @tomazu and @xTom.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@AlexBarakov said: Where do you need it? We have Ryzen 5XXX nodes in LA and Sofia and soon - DE.

DE would be great for my project. But the east coast of the US or the UK and nordic countries is fine

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@DP said: Well, if it's Ryzen 9 5950X, there's @terrahost, @speedypage, @tomazu and @xTom

Thanks, it's good to have a list I can look into.

• speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2023

@Arkas said:

We use 5950X's everywhere ;)

I'm also pondering 7900's when a suitable board is released for it that I can trust won't crash every 3 hours.

• @AlexBarakov said:

where in .de? price?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@hyperblast said:

@AlexBarakov said:

where in .de? price?

Nuremberg, prices will be the same low prices we offer in LA and BG - https://alphavps.com/ryzen-vps.html

Hopefully, by the end of the month we'll have this live. We're having a big maintenance this Saturday to migrate to our new, Juniper-based, network in Germany, which will allow us to scale up the location as we want to. We'll have Ryzens and dedicated servers available in Germany shortly after.

• we have r7

• @malitoowned said:
    we have r7

Show

• @AlexBarakov said:

@hyperblast said:

@AlexBarakov said:

where in .de? price?

Nuremberg, prices will be the same low prices we offer in LA and BG - https://alphavps.com/ryzen-vps.html

Hopefully, by the end of the month we'll have this live. We're having a big maintenance this Saturday to migrate to our new, Juniper-based, network in Germany, which will allow us to scale up the location as we want to. We'll have Ryzens and dedicated servers available in Germany shortly after.

sounds good. nuremberg or as we say here Nürnberg looks interesting. i guess i order a ryzen from you.

• tomazutomazu Member, Host Rep

We now have AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor based VPSes in Munich, Bavaria, Germany, too ;-)

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Bang per buck I'd look at GreencloudVPS / @NDTN, but as usual with many-locations providers, some locations have better connectivity than others (hint: In Asia they're top-class).
    If nordic location (Europe) is desired and you're willing to pay a bit more (but still not expensive) @terrahost is an excellent choice.
    If price (low) is important but still decent quality AlphaVPS / @AlexBarakov is a good choice (but not exactly nordic). Plus they offer really great support.

Btw my benchmarks show a significant difference in speed in 16-core vs 24-core Ryzen 59xx. 5950 is preferable.

Thanked by 3NDTN Arkas terrahost
  • SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited February 2023

We have extra capacity in New Jersey USA on our Ryzen nodes.
    Hit us up, and I'm sure we can do a custom deal for you... ;-)

~ SMARTHOST

Thanked by 1Arkas