Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Europe/Custom ISO/Android] Looking for a VPS with dedicated Vcore to run android
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Europe/Custom ISO/Android] Looking for a VPS with dedicated Vcore to run android

I'm looking for a server that will run my Bliss OS (have my reasons/too many apps)
https://blissos.org/
must support VNC to set it up once it breaks once a while and custom ISO, possible I'll need few runs to properly install it

CPU might spike high so dedicated Vcore or whatever, preferably few cores
2gigs is ok but 4 gigs ram sound better
30gb+ storage sounds good don't nee more than 64gb however

1 full ipv4 and preferably ipv6

Not sure how well it does even work, works fine on my VMWare and standalone pc

paid monthly or quarterly 5€/month Europe only

possible? let me know

Comments

• Any KVM should work, AFAIK.

• @Otus9051 said: Any KVM should work, AFAIK.

true, but painless custom iso installs and cpu is what im asking for
    dont wanna msg support every 2mins

• SagnikSSagnikS Member, Host Rep

How many CPU cores would you need?

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@DeadlyChemist said:
    paid monthly or quarterly 5€/month Europe only

possible? let me know

Hi,

I can offer this in Romania. However the price would be around 8EUR/mo.
    DM me if interested.

Thanks.

• @SagnikS said: How many CPU cores would you need?

unsure to be honest

@Andreix said: I can offer this in Romania. However the price would be around 8EUR/mo.

will pass but thanks !

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited February 2023

We can help you out in the Netherlands.

Can easily install from ISO from the control panel. Just enter the URL of the ISO in question, it will download and then become available to you as a virtual disk option that you can boot from.

Price is a bit tight for what you're asking, however. A truly dedicated core will cost more than $5, for sure, but we can still likely accommodate you if you can increase your budget a bit.

IPv4/v6 by default, DDoS protection, good connectivity to a general European audience and good privacy.

• @MannDude said: Price is a bit tight for what you're asking, however. A truly dedicated core will cost more than $5, for sure, but we can still likely accommodate you if you can increase your budget a bit.
    @MannDude said: and good privacy

More specific if possible, I'm interested