Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[contabo.com] My VPS have been down since 10AM, now 10PM and still no support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[contabo.com] My VPS have been down since 10AM, now 10PM and still no support

Sadly, Contabo.com despise their great prices have no 24/7 support. Our VPS went down this morning and we opened two tickets and still no updates or fixes.

In their panel, they say there is running maintenance on the hardware node, but everybody knows that they are sleeping at this hour in Munich (4 am).

Also, their contabo-status.com is a not truthful site as it is showing not updated status.

They have been adding more and more locations but their support is only getting worst.

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

If it's that important, use the ☎️.

From the moment your server went down, you had 4 hours to call them.

• That sucks.

call them. What do you want us to do.

• what are you waiting for. chargeback.

• CloudFlare, some sites under Sucuri WAF (to protect from DDoS attacks)

• To be honest, I've had the exact same experience when they've had a bigger problem. If part of the datacenter goes down, I sometimes got no response to the ticket (not even the "We're working on it"). Only few hours afterwards there was a message telling that a "problem in the DC was fixed and let us know if you're still having issues".

But when I've had other problems not related to those big meltdowns; like poor performance, I've asked them to fix it or move my VPS to a better working host machine. And they've done live migrations with only few minutes of downtime, within the same day, no questions asked.

So it's a bit divided what kind of support you get. Overall for me the support from Contabo over time has been pretty standard considering the price range

• Did you try to check your IP using a VPN? It might be that the server is up, but the site or panel just blocked you as @Khoi_CodeTot might suggest.