Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for specific offer for specific budget
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for specific offer for specific budget

Looking for the following spec offer on 10+Gbps link provider:

vCPU: 3-4
RAM: 3-4GB
HDD: 4TB (minimum)
root access
up to $20/mo
preferably EU but not mandatory

Haven't seen a similar offer anywhere in the ~20 providers I researched today.
Am I asking for too much?

Comments

• Am I asking for too much?

10gbps, 4TB hdd... way too much for $20.
    If you want 10gbps thats probably best offer you can find closes to your budget:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/183829/tempest-net-unmetered-10gb-s-39-99-mo-shop-now/p1
    Overwise buyvm and slabs but you would have 1gbps only

• @pentago said:

you will know.

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@dodheimsgard said:

10gbps, 4TB hdd... way too much for $20.
    If you want 10gbps thats probably best offer you can find closes to your budget:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/183829/tempest-net-unmetered-10gb-s-39-99-mo-shop-now/p1
    Overwise buyvm and slabs but you would have 1gbps only

The tempest dedi is probably the best offer I've seen for 10G. Our storage vps plans would meet @pentago requirements except 10G, and they apparently are priced aggressively enough that they usually sell out within 30m of adding products to store.

I think your main asks are right on the cusp given the budget, and the 10G basically pushes it into no-provider territory.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited January 2023

I can probably do this for you in certain US locations where we have extra storage node capacity and have 10G available, just to utilize some over the capacity going to waste. Reach out to us at [email protected] or open a sales ticket please.

~ SMARTHOST

• In the US, Secaucus, New Jersey -> Interserver
    Good speed on HDD, 10Gbps, scalable

• @edrebe said:
    In the US, Secaucus, New Jersey -> Interserver
    Good speed on HDD, 10Gbps, scalable

Besides free Directadmin licenses. Also, 10Gbps is default now? I thought that it was 1Gbps.

• nick_nick_ Member
    edited January 2023

It's possible at Hetzner for around €16/month. You have to mount a storage box to your VPS. Their network is 10 Gbps.

Hetzner CX21 (€5.35) 4GB RAM 2 CPU
    Hetzner BX21 (€10.90) 5TB HDD storage