Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How about 'the All products pay 50% discount in 5 years' of V.PS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How about 'the All products pay 50% discount in 5 years' of V.PS

xmtxxmtx Member
edited January 2023 in General
  1. The discount code can be used by both new and old customers. New users can directly place an order on the purchase page and choose Quinquently: https://vps.hosting/products/ For old users, please see the following operation steps.

2. The machine purchased with the discount code is non-refundable.

3. The machine purchased with the discount code can be transferred.

4. The discount code is limited to 200 copies, first come, first served, and then used up.

YBM32PEO2NO

emmm, the chespest vps is mini KVM VPS -- €69.98 €139.95

how do you think about it?

Comments

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider

No I think pay as you go is way better. I can't possibly know my ram cpu disk usage 5 years in the future

Thanked by 2Zyra xmtx
  • Also you want them to be able to fulfill the entire time you pre-paid for. Going that cheap and for that "long" of a time does not build confidence in me that they'll be around to satisfy my requirements the entire time. Hell I've never heard of them anyways.

Maximum I'd pay for, for a no-name hosting company is probably a few months.

• @HalfEatenPie said:
    no-name hosting company

V.PS/Xtom is actually a decent size operation, which happens to be the upstream colocation/IP transit provider of Virmach and Bandwagonhost at some of their locations.

Still, there is no definite guarantee for a consistent and usable performance/uptime availability/network connectivity over a time period of 5+ years.

• Oh it's part of xtom?

Then nvm. I take that back. But still. 5 years is ehhh