Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


xTom New Website
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

xTom New Website

xTomxTom Member, Patron Provider
edited January 23 in General

Hello everyone,

We have launched our new website design at xtom.com

Let me know if you have any suggestions!

You can also subscribe our newsletter. :blush:

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comments

  • ZyraZyra Member

    looks nice

    Thanked by 1xTom
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

    👍

    Thanked by 1xTom
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited January 23

    Very nice, very clean.
    Only thing that I don't like is the favicon - it's more like STOP/ERROR, does it really need to be red? :P

    Oh, also:
    MOAR PHOTOS, THERE ARE NO PHOTOS :(

  • xTomxTom Member, Patron Provider

    @JabJab said:
    Very nice, very clean.
    Only thing that I don't like is the favicon - it's more like STOP/ERROR, does it really need to be red? :P

    Oh, also:
    MOAR PHOTOS, THERE ARE NO PHOTOS :(

    We should make a blue version for the favicon, thanks for your suggestion.

  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

    Your signature's too long mate.

    Keep it within two lines please 🙏

  • I like the new logo.

    Thanked by 1xTom
  • xTomxTom Member, Patron Provider

    @DP said:
    Your signature's too long mate.

    Keep it within two lines please 🙏

    fixed

    Thanked by 1DP
  • alt_alt_ Member

    Congrats & have a great selling.

    Thanked by 1xTom
  • Congratulations with the new website. Looks good, I like the dark theme as default.

    Thanked by 1xTom
  • Looks decent overall, A small UX opinion I would state though, as it's a SPA you're not hiding/fading the open navigation menu once navigated to the view, so you've clicked to the view/page you want, however the menu dropdown is still open. I would personally choose to close it upon navigating to the new view.

    Also found a small spelling error, I only had a quick skim.

    https://xtom.com/pricing/ - Colocation Panel, You've spelt Enterprise "Enterprice"

    Thanked by 1xTom
  • @dbContext said:
    Looks decent overall, A small UX opinion I would state though, as it's a SPA you're not hiding/fading the open navigation menu once navigated to the view, so you've clicked to the view/page you want, however the menu dropdown is still open. I would personally choose to close it upon navigating to the new view.

    Also found a small spelling error, I only had a quick skim.

    https://xtom.com/pricing/ - Colocation Panel, You've spelt Enterprise "Enterprice"

    What you don't use enterprice?

    Thanked by 1xTom
  • @HalfEatenPie said:

    @dbContext said:
    Looks decent overall, A small UX opinion I would state though, as it's a SPA you're not hiding/fading the open navigation menu once navigated to the view, so you've clicked to the view/page you want, however the menu dropdown is still open. I would personally choose to close it upon navigating to the new view.

    Also found a small spelling error, I only had a quick skim.

    https://xtom.com/pricing/ - Colocation Panel, You've spelt Enterprise "Enterprice"

    What you don't use enterprice?

    I would if there was a input field, to enter the price

    ba dum tsss

    Thanked by 3HalfEatenPie xTom mrTom
  • @dbContext said:

    @HalfEatenPie said:

    @dbContext said:
    Looks decent overall, A small UX opinion I would state though, as it's a SPA you're not hiding/fading the open navigation menu once navigated to the view, so you've clicked to the view/page you want, however the menu dropdown is still open. I would personally choose to close it upon navigating to the new view.

    Also found a small spelling error, I only had a quick skim.

    https://xtom.com/pricing/ - Colocation Panel, You've spelt Enterprise "Enterprice"

    What you don't use enterprice?

    I would if there was a input field, to enter the price

    ba dum tsss

    You have terrible jokes.

    I approve of this.

    Thanked by 2dbContext xTom
  • Neat, and I like it. While the grayscale icon a little bit bothers me, is that intended or by mistake?

    Thanked by 1xTom
  • raviravi Member

    clean and impressive.
    congrats :smile:

    Thanked by 1xTom
  • suutsuut Member

    Nice website design!
    Happy Chinese New Year!

    Thanked by 1xTom
  • speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 24

    Nice site :)

    Thanked by 1xTom
  • kdhkdh Member

    Nice website :smiley:

    Thanked by 1xTom
  • coldcold Member

    looks good

    Thanked by 1xTom
  • dosaidosai Member

    Website loads fast af.

    Thanked by 1xTom
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

    Looks nice & clean!

    Talented web developer who has tremendous knowledge of a good UI/UX :)

    Thanked by 1xTom
  • xTomxTom Member, Patron Provider

    @dbContext said:
    Looks decent overall, A small UX opinion I would state though, as it's a SPA you're not hiding/fading the open navigation menu once navigated to the view, so you've clicked to the view/page you want, however the menu dropdown is still open. I would personally choose to close it upon navigating to the new view.

    Also found a small spelling error, I only had a quick skim.

    https://xtom.com/pricing/ - Colocation Panel, You've spelt Enterprise "Enterprice"

    Thanks, fixed.

  • love the logo.
    ah! nice clean template. loved it too.

  • EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

    https://xtom.com/contact/

    For ease of use, it would be nice if [email protected] was a mailto link (just like [email protected] is on that same page).

  • I have looked upon your garden and I think it's a lovely arrangement and is pleasantly fragrant.

  • nice and sleek. any ground breaking earth shattering vps promos to celebrate new launch?

  • Congrats! I think it's more better looking than the old version, like it.

  • xTomxTom Member, Patron Provider

    @cybertech said:
    nice and sleek. any ground breaking earth shattering vps promos to celebrate new launch?

    Yes we will have some promos for V.PS at LET next month.

    Thanked by 2cybertech nick_
  • fanfan Member

    Congrats, are the upcoming promos regular ones or something juicy?

Sign In or Register to comment.