Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Get Free cPanel New Zealand Web Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Get Free cPanel New Zealand Web Hosting

So came across this company Nuro, the owner ran a data centre called Hosting Direct located out of Albany, New Zealand and he sold it to Voyager ISP he has since started up his own web hosting company called Nuro.co.nz he is offering the following

1GB SSD
1 Domain

read more here

https://web.nuro.co.nz/cpanelwebhosting.php

Thanked by 1d2411

Comments

• Nice :)
    I give it a try. The location is a bit far away but their website looks smooth

• @d2411 said:
    Nice :)

Yeah I have signed up and server is snappy but LVE limits are small but it's free so yolo

CPU Usage
    0 / 100 (0%)
    Entry Processes
    0 / 20 (0%)
    Physical Memory Usage
    0 bytes / 1 GB (0%)
    IOPS
    0 / 1,024 (0%)
    I/O Usage
    0 bytes/s / 1 MB/s (0%)
    Number Of Processes
    0 / 100 (0%)

• Is the free one a VPS? I just want to run Uptime Kuma :)

• I knew it was too good to be true you must transfer your domain to them, and nameservers. No thanks

Thanked by 1Greyhound
  • @d2411 said:

Their website uses a well-known ready-made template.

I can't recall the name right away, but should be rather easy to find, as it has a lot of sales at a marketplace like ThemeForest.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@socialzzz said:

@d2411 said:
    Nice :)

Yeah I have signed up and server is snappy but LVE limits are small but it's free so yolo

CPU Usage
    0 / 100 (0%)
    Entry Processes
    0 / 20 (0%)
    Physical Memory Usage
    0 bytes / 1 GB (0%)
    IOPS
    0 / 1,024 (0%)
    I/O Usage
    0 bytes/s / 1 MB/s (0%)
    Number Of Processes
    0 / 100 (0%)

This is the default limits of CLN. All looks good from my side.

• Turns out they want to put advertising on your page.

2.3 NURO offers a Free Hosting service for new domain name registrations or transfers. NURO reserves the right to put a small, non-removable text ad on each page of the freely hosted site. Removal of this ad will result in a cancellation of the CUSTOMER's FreeB service.
    2.4 The CUSTOMER must retain the domain name associated with the FreeB account with NURO to keep the FreeB account open.
    2.5 The CUSTOMER must renew their domain name associated with the FreeB account with NURO to keep the FreeB account open.
    2.6 The CUSTOMER must have their domain name DNS associated with the FreeB account pointed to NURO's nameservers to keep the FreeB account open.
    2.7 NURO reserves the right to deny our FreeB services to anyone at anytime for any reason, without further notice.
    2.8 NURO offers NO phone or personal support for it's Free Hosting service (FreeB) whatsoever.
    2.9 If the CUSTOMER wants to upgrade to paid hosting, they must ask NURO to terminate their FreeB service via a support ticket, or use the upgrade option in our online portal.