Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for partnership with webhosting company
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for partnership with webhosting company

mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

Hi
I am looking for web hosting company that offer partner program so I can resell their products ( vps, dedicated, mail hosting,etc)
I am currently using whmcs
Best regards

Comments

• Most LE Providers have affiliate links. You just visit their website and signup for affiliate if they have it.

• mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

@trycatchthis said:
    Most LE Providers have affiliate links. You just visit their website and signup for affiliate if they have it.

Thanks, but I think reselling is more profitable than affiliate

• I'm interested, drop me a line with your server requirements, locations and whatever you might need.

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

We'd be happy to help with this and have VPS locations in Dallas and Silicon Valley. Drop me a PM if you want to discuss further.

• DediRockDediRock Member, Patron Provider

Come check us out at www.Dedirock.com

• HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

We have servers in NY,LA and NL. Let me know if you are interested in reselling our products. We can discuss the commission on one to one basis. HostMayo.com

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

Wholesale is our primary business: https://www.smarthost.net/resale.php

~ SMARTHOST

• @mustafamw3 said:

@trycatchthis said:
    Most LE Providers have affiliate links. You just visit their website and signup for affiliate if they have it.

Thanks, but I think reselling is more profitable than affiliate

Reselling means you become the point of support. Affiliate means you just make money as long as they have the service, without having to provide ongoing support.

You can automate the affiliate signups and make money literally doing fuck all. You can't make money reselling and doing fuck all.