Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Find domain reseller with white label panel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Find domain reseller with white label panel

TLSTLS Member

Hello,everybody. I'm looking for domain resellers with white-labeled panels. I understand that SuperSite with ResellerClub and Resell.biz can meet my requirements, but their domain name whois needs to be paid separately. Is there any other domain resellers that provide white-labeled panels, free whois? I look forward to your recommendation.

Comments

• rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

Hmm, what do you mean? They did not ask to pay for the use of whois. Maybe you are confusing regular whois with "business whois"? In fact, you don't need to use "business whois" to start reselling domains.

• 1API / Hexonet

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Why do you need web panel? Have you got billing software + API to certain domain name reselling provider?

• alentoalento Member, Host Rep

@rustelekom said: Hmm, what do you mean?

Just a guess but I suspect that @TLS is referring to WHOIS Privacy which they charge for unlike MOST registrars.

• rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

@alento said:

@rustelekom said: Hmm, what do you mean?

Just a guess but I suspect that @TLS is referring to WHOIS Privacy which they charge for unlike MOST registrars.

Most registrars charge the client for the privacy option. Correct me if I'm wrong, but according to ICANN, charging for privacy protection is required.
    But most registrars hide personal data for EU customers due to GDR regulation, and Resellerclub is on this list.

• alentoalento Member, Host Rep

@rustelekom said: Most registrars charge the client for the privacy option.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this. Maybe it is true that most European or Russian registrars charge for privacy protection ... but from an American perspective MOST do not. As a matter of fact the only real outlier is GoDaddy. Registrars who do not charge for privacy protection include the following (just to name a few):

NameSilo
    Dynadot
    Epik
    Namecheap
    Sav
    Cosmotown
    Porkbun
    Netim
    Regery
    Gandi
    Google Domains
    Hover

And back on topic @TLS Netim offers reseller and free privacy, though I am not sure about whitelabel panel...