Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Indian VPS Server [4-8 gb/Ram & 20TB to Unlimited Bandwidth]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Indian VPS Server [4-8 gb/Ram & 20TB to Unlimited Bandwidth]

AnonxAnonx Member

Ram: 4-8 GB
BANDWIDTH: 20TB MINIMUM
STORAGE: 20 GB
CPU: 2 or <
BUDGET 5-10$

Please Prefer me some good

Comments

• That will be hard to find in that location. Internet bandwidth is too costly in those areas.

• nope

• lol

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

Use your real account @Neutral .

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • @Merlincool said:
    That will be hard to find in that location. Internet bandwidth is too costly in those areas.

Oh

• Why there is so much charges for bandwidth?

• Little storage and so much bandwidth, are you gonna stream something through this machine ?

• Where have I read this before..

• Do you have a streaming site with 30k daily users?

Thanked by 1kait
  • Do you also run a betting site ?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited January 2023

If your traffic is balanced (10TB ingress and 10TB egress), Oracle Cloud 4C24G in Mumbai region would fulfill all requirements at no cost.
    If you need more egress traffic, it's $8.5/TB, so that $10 budget can cover up to 11.176TB total egress traffic.

• @yoursunny said:
    If your traffic is balanced (10TB ingress and 10TB egress), Oracle Cloud 4C24G in Mumbai region would fulfill all requirements at no cost.
    If you need more egress traffic, it's $8.5/GB, so that $10 budget can cover up to 11.176TB total egress traffic.

$8.5 per TB. I guess that's what you mean. Or else it will be 10.001176TB. Could be round to 10.

• @Anonx said:
    Why there is so much charges for bandwidth?

Been following LET, Traffic in Asia particularly in India / Singapore have limits compared to same in other data centres. I have no idea why is that so.

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited January 2023

@Anonx said:
    Why there is so much charges for bandwidth?

shit infrastructure and connectivity

• Try AWS.

• @jmaxwell said:
    Do you also run a betting site ?

Telegram bot deploy

• @dosai said:
    Try AWS.

They are so costly

• @yoursunny said:
    If you need more egress traffic, it's $8.5/TB, so that $10 budget can cover up to 11.176TB total egress traffic.

Thanks

• @Liso said:
    Little storage and so much bandwidth, are you gonna stream something through this machine ?

No i want to deploy Telegram Music bot

• @Anonx said:

@dosai said:
    Try AWS.

They are so costly

Use dad's credit card.

• @Anonx said:

@jmaxwell said:

Telegram bot deploy

If its a bot that only communicates with Telegram, you don't have to use a VPS in India.
    You can use a VPS wherever you want, Telegram has servers around the world so you will always have good latency.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @Anonx Are you from Bangladesh?

• @Anonx said:

@jmaxwell said:

Telegram bot deploy

Why India ? Are you using some shady ways to stream from Indian music apps ?

• @FatGrizzly said:
    Use your real account @Neutral .

Haha 😂

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

This discussion has been closed.