Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GetWPinfy Shutting Down Apr 2023
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GetWPinfy Shutting Down Apr 2023

So GetWPinfy is shutting down in Apr 2023. And that is less than a year after their last lifetime last year in 2022.

Anyone has suggestions for alternatives? Mainly looking at hosting small static corporate and WooCommerce sites in Singapore.

Best if it is a lifetime deal, otherwise something more cost effective.

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited January 2023

For everyone else wondering: This was some wp lifetime hosting provider it seems.

@Criosh
    You will find lots of affordable plans here, I'm sure.

I have been with @MikePT lifetime hosting since 3+ (?!) years and have no regrets. Don't expect 24/7 live support as advertised by your old host, though. This is a one man show, but Mike's a top performer <3

Thanked by 2Criosh MikePT
  • Oh yes, I was not thinking of overloading Mikey with the other websites coming in. We do have an account with @MikePT too.

Highly doubt Mikey will run another LTD for the rest of the WPInfy users.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • It is illogical to purchase a lifetime offer as it is an investment in someone's livelihood. Additionally, it is illogical to think that buying a lifetime offer will provide indefinite access to a service or product, as the provider still has to make a living.

Thanked by 2emgh jazzii
  • lifetime = 8mths

nice business idea 👍🏼

Thanked by 4AXYZE Criosh mrTom Tony40
  • @Dazzle said:
    It is illogical to purchase a lifetime offer as it is an investment in someone's livelihood. Additionally, it is illogical to think that buying a lifetime offer will provide indefinite access to a service or product, as the provider still has to make a living.

Yeah, but client also not expecting them to close down in barely a year after paying a low end 4 digits.

• @cybertech said:
    lifetime = 8mths

nice business idea 👍🏼

Yes, with that money the client paid, they can buy an owned Web Host Elite LiteSpeed webserver. Plus one year for the yearly update fee.

• We are blessed with @MikePT who has been running a tight ship for so many years already offering lifetime hosting.

Thanked by 1Criosh
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@kkrajk said:
    @MikePT

@Ympker said:
    For everyone else wondering: This was some wp lifetime hosting provider it seems.

@Criosh
    You will find lots of affordable plans here, I'm sure.

I have been with @MikePT lifetime hosting since 3+ (?!) years and have no regrets. Don't expect 24/7 live support as advertised by your old host, though. This is a one man show, but Mike's a top performer <3

@Criosh said:
    Oh yes, I was not thinking of overloading Mikey with the other websites coming in. We do have an account with @MikePT too.

Highly doubt Mikey will run another LTD for the rest of the WPInfy users.

Thank you so much guys! We're still rocking here and it has been very fun to run it. <3

Thanked by 2Ympker Criosh

@Criosh said: Highly doubt Mikey will run another LTD for the rest of the WPInfy users.

We're not exactly in the WP market tbh, not sure how we could do it.

Thanked by 1Criosh
  • @MikePT with this, perhaps you can have or start offering!

https://enhance.com/

It's a control panel with WP-centric tools.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Criosh said:
    @MikePT with this, perhaps you can have or start offering!

https://enhance.com/

It's a control panel with WP-centric tools.

Yeah seen that, and am considering it... :)

Thanked by 1Criosh